Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
18
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    You cant know that. Even if one family takes in one of her babies instead of adopting overseas it has saved tax payers money.


    And that family could have just adopted another kid. There is no shortage of kids to adopt...


    People adopt overseas because of the red tape / legal processes they want to avoid.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    And that family could have just adopted another kid.
    You missed my point. Doesnt matter, live and let live as long as you live by my rules right?

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    You missed my point. Doesnt matter, live and let live as long as you live by my rules right?

    Nope, you didn't make a valid point. People don't adopy oversees because of a shortage of kids. There are plenty of kids in the US for adoption...

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Nope, you didn't make a valid point. People don't adop oversees because of a shortage of kids to adopt. There are plenty of kids in the US for adoption...
    That wasnt my point.

  5. #145
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,176
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    You cant know that. Even if one family takes in one of her babies instead of adopting overseas it has saved tax payers money. Besides, how much is a child growing up in a loving caring family that is able to provide for the childs every need worth? What is the chance that any one of these 8 grow up to be on the wrong side of the law growing up with mom struggling to feed and cloth them as compared with loving couples who adopted them and can provide for them?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 02:27 PM ----------



    That isnt her doctors business. Go to any fertility specialist and not a single one will question you about it.
    Actually it ''IS'' the doctors business lol. The fact that he put MORE EMBRYOS and lied about it, is clearly the doctors business. The fact he didn't care about her mental state ''IS'' the doctors business.

  6. #146
    Titan Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    11,600
    People say this about her because she deliberately got pregnant again, even though she already had 6 kids.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The doctor should be sued, there should be a lawsuit, he could be sued I believe, and the doctor IS to blame for her having this many kids. He lied and implanted more than he should have.

    You think taking a child away from their home and sticking them in foster care when they're older which will likely mean they won't get adopted and instead spend time between homes until they're 18, is better? It would be fucking traumatic.
    Having 1 more kid is still ridiculous when you are single with 6 others. Doctor or not, her having 1 more or 8 more kids is irresponsible any way you look at it. While I don't think her kids should have to starve, but she is to blame for putting herself into a shitty situation.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    That wasnt my point.

    Then what was your point? No additional savings are had...

  9. #149
    Scarab Lord Roose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    4,945
    Do not have kids that you can't afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sick of adults using their kids as leverage. Close your freaking legs! Take a pill! Grab a coat hanger! Something!

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Close you freaking legs!

    No sex was required for these children. Wrong thread?


  11. #151
    Dreadlord Wookeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    780
    Imo, anyone with 3 kids should have her tubes tide and he should get a vasectomie. Stop breeding like rabbits.

  12. #152
    I am Murloc! Anjerith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The apotheosis of all Deserts
    Posts
    5,031
    On the one hand, kids are a joy to have - I can't begrudge having kids.


    On the other hand I, as a parent, would feel like I was just not fulfilling my parental and social responsibilities if I couldn't pay for my childrens upbringing out of my own pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

  13. #153
    Brewmaster Buxton McGraff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Covina, California
    Posts
    1,489
    She's a dumb hoe imho. "Six kids and single? Lets have more!" "Can't afford these kids? Lets do porn!" "Porn not cutting it? Time to make the government pay for my mistakes!"

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Actually it ''IS'' the doctors business lol. The fact that he put MORE EMBRYOS and lied about it, is clearly the doctors business. The fact he didn't care about her mental state ''IS'' the doctors business.
    It is not the doctors business to decide how many babies a couple is to have. If a couple comes to a fertility specialist they dont care how many children the couple alreay has UNLESS it pertains to the couples inability to conceive naturally. The doctor has nothing to do with mental evaluations of his clients unless there is a clear phycosis. The fact that the doctor lied or put more embryos is not even a topic of discussion.

    Even if she did have a questionable mental state, wouldnt that be enough of an excuse to remove some of the 14 children from her care? If she isnt capable of knowing she cant afford 6 kids and wanting more shouldnt that be a testament to her decision making process and potentially her kids life?

  15. #155
    I feel sorry for her kids, but I don't feel sorry for her at all.
    FFXIV:ARR EXCALIBUR Drg (Dude where's my Wyvern?)
    Miriya Garisk 116 Pld/War Tank 113 Pld Dps 106 Drg
    Vamperica Garisk 109 Blm
    Retired from WoW

  16. #156
    Scarab Lord Roose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    4,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    No sex was required for these children. Wrong thread?

    What about the other 6?

    Did someone force her to have any of these kids?

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    The fact that the doctor lied or put more embryos is not even a topic of discussion.

    Even if she did have a questionable mental state, wouldnt that be enough of an excuse to remove some of the 14 children from her care? If she isnt capable of knowing she cant afford 6 kids and wanting more shouldnt that be a testament to her decision making process and potentially her kids life?


    Why the heck not? Let's say you have 0 kids, and the doctor makes you have 8 instead of 1? Who is to blame, you or the doctor?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 07:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    What about the other 6?

    Did someone force her to have any of these kids?

    So how many kids is too many, let's just become like China? Two and your done?

  18. #158
    Brewmaster Buxton McGraff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Covina, California
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    So how many kids is too many, let's just become like China? Two and your done?
    Yes, considering we already have overpopulation in most of the world.

  19. #159
    Scarab Lord Roose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    4,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    So how many kids is too many, let's just become like China? Two and your done?
    A single child over what you can afford to support is too many. You can afford to pay for 80 kids, great. You can afford none, sorry, maybe you should wait until you can....

    I think getting tubes tied should be a requirement of going on welfare. Can always get it reversed when you are able to prove that you can take care of your children.

  20. #160
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    So how many kids is too many, let's just become like China? Two and your done?
    The moment you start having kids you cannot afford.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •