Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I don't understand how people are saying "Because they have an idiot mum, these kids should starve and grow up stupid because they can't afford food or education"

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So let's get this straight.

    Her bills are in excess of 100k a year

    You don't think she should get welfare,

    which means you don't think her children need to eat, or need to go to the doctors, or need to go to the dentist.

    A regular job isn't going to cut it to pay for her bills lol. Not at this point.

    Seriously? So you are saying that because she can't afford the kids SHE DECIDED TO HAVE HERSELF! Yes it went wrong, she could've chosen to give them up and give them a better chance of survival, she didn't. She deserves to do nothing and recieve cash?

    Take the kids away, she isn't mentally fit to take care of them. Let her get her own life on track first, and then start thinking about kids.

  3. #23
    Oh my gosh. Found a porn video with her masturbating in a bath. Its definitely the safest type of sex for her

    4k$ welfare for raising 14 children is really really low. 285$ per month per child for food, clothes, healthcare. Also electricity, water, heating and at least something to eat for herself.

  4. #24
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Which is why the state should take custody. It's clear she is not of the right mind.

    She kept on having kids when she could not afford it, we should not give people more money when they decide to have kids when they cannot afford it. That's the basis for all these anti-welfare arguments.

    PS: If this whole doctor thing was to blame, where's the giant lawsuit?
    The doctor should be sued, there should be a lawsuit, he could be sued I believe, and the doctor IS to blame for her having this many kids. He lied and implanted more than he should have.

    You think taking a child away from their home and sticking them in foster care when they're older which will likely mean they won't get adopted and instead spend time between homes until they're 18, is better? It would be fucking traumatic.

  5. #25
    Herald of the Titans Yilar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,945
    People have been brainwashed into thinking that small time abusers are the true evils. Meanwhile the very wealthy steal millions every year, and nobody cares about them, because they have "earnt" it.

  6. #26
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    A regular job isn't going to cut it to pay for her bills lol. Not at this point.
    then you shouldnt have had anymore kids past the 6, botched egg fertilization or not. a single parent raising 6 kids is most likely taxing enough and i doubt she was financially stable when it was just her and the orignal 6.

    im not saying the kids should starve and go without proper shelter. they didnt ask to be born into such ludacris living situations but her whole demeanor screams theres something wrong with her. it just doesnt make any logical, sane sense to have another child if you can barely afford to raise the ones you have.

  7. #27
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,098
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Oh my gosh. Found a porn video with her masturbating in a bath. Its definitely the safest type of sex for her

    4k$ welfare for raising 14 children is really really low. 285$ per month per child for food, clothes, healthcare. Also electricity, water, heating and at least something to eat for herself.
    Don't forget health care and dental care, which alone can cost 300-2k for just one child.

  8. #28
    Immortal Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just outside of Wigan, England.
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    It should be "One and Done" if you're using welfare. Have more and we rip your uterus out, or take a cleaver to your testicles.
    and infringe on a person basic human rights to procreate ? Yeah can see forced sterilization happening in any civilized country.


    as for the woman in question, nothing much to say. its her right to act as a baby factory. But, she should not get state help for having so many. 2 - 3 children (depending if you have twins or triplets at some point) should be the max that the state should provide for, even then it should means tested (the more you household earns, the less you get) and drop in the amount per child. eg First child £20 Per week, Second Child £10, Third Child £5 Per week. any additional children you get nothing for, until the moment they leave school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

  9. #29
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The doctor should be sued, there should be a lawsuit, he could be sued I believe, and the doctor IS to blame for her having this many kids. He lied and implanted more than he should have.

    You think taking a child away from their home and sticking them in foster care when they're older which will likely mean they won't get adopted and instead spend time between homes until they're 18, is better? It would be fucking traumatic.
    I think be raised under the care of the state will do far less damage than that psycho mother, yes.

    And doing procedures without a patient's consent is a major violation and major lawsuit territory, which is why I find it hard to believe that if no such lawsuit is occurring, that it actually happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  10. #30
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    11,175
    I have 6 children, stressed, can barely afford essentials and am struggling to stay afloat...i should have more children! I'm all for the welfare systems around the world however she is clearly taking advantage.

  11. #31
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,098
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    then you shouldnt have had anymore kids past the 6, botched egg fertilization or not. a single parent raising 6 kids is most likely taxing enough and i doubt she was financially stable when it was just her and the orignal 6.

    im not saying the kids should starve and go without proper shelter. they didnt ask to be born into such ludacris living situations but her whole demeanor screams theres something wrong with her. it just doesnt make any logical, sane sense to have another child if you can barely afford to raise the ones you have.
    She wasn't financially stable before either. She wasn't in the right state of mind according to her, which yet again points to the doctor... the doctors should know when to and when not to do certain things, the same way plastics surgeons do not do procedures on people who obviously have body dysmorphia. Do operate on someone with body dysmorphia that is apparent is unethnical and grounds for revoked license.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I have 6 children, stressed, can barely afford essentials and am struggling to stay afloat...i should have more children! I'm all for the welfare systems around the world however she is clearly taking advantage.
    How is she taking advantage? I mean if she was using the money for something else, perhaps, but that money alone is barely enough to do anything for her household cost. It does take care of the health cost though as America lacks a universal system.

  12. #32
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    She wasn't financially stable before either. She wasn't in the right state of mind according to her, which yet again points to the doctor... the doctors should know when to and when not to do certain things, the same way plastics surgeons do not do procedures on people who obviously have body dysmorphia. Do operate on someone with body dysmorphia that is apparent is unethnical and grounds for revoked license.
    If she's not in the right state of mind, all the more reason she should not have custody, financial issues aside.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  13. #33
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I think be raised under the care of the state will do far less damage than that psycho mother, yes.

    And doing procedures without a patient's consent is a major violation and major lawsuit territory, which is why I find it hard to believe that if no such lawsuit is occurring, that it actually happened.
    Well according to the board who revoked his license, I am pretty sure they think it happened, no reason why we shouldn't.

  14. #34
    Mechagnome Sarthan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So let's get this straight.

    Her bills are in excess of 100k a year

    You don't think she should get welfare,

    which means you don't think her children need to eat, or need to go to the doctors, or need to go to the dentist.

    A regular job isn't going to cut it to pay for her bills lol. Not at this point.
    Just like your gun ban post themius you are treating the symptom not the problem. You don't teach people it is okay to have 14 kids and then let the government pay your way through life. She had the 6 kids then wanted more to get more money to pay her bills. It's ridicules. Even if the doctor hadn't messed up and gave her an extra kid or so even having just one more kid if you can't take care of the ones you have is irresponsible. A regular job is not going to pay her bills lol. Yes so we should reward her and give her free money.


    She didn't plan to have that many kids though. Remember, the doctor who did it had his license revoked because he told her he put x amount of eggs, but instead put way more than he should have and it was found unethical.
    From the explanation the doctor did nothing wrong because an egg can split and make twins.

  15. #35
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    If she's not in the right state of mind, all the more reason she should not have custody, financial issues aside.
    Wasn't in the right state of mind when she had more kids doesn't = TAKE THEM ALL AWAY!!!

    Parents are never always in the right state of mind, does that mean we must always take away the kids? Right now the kids love their mother, do you think usurping her children away from their loving household into a orphanage where they likely won't get adopted (hence feel rejection) beneficial?

  16. #36
    Mechagnome Sarthan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wasn't in the right state of mind when she had more kids doesn't = TAKE THEM ALL AWAY!!!

    Parents are never always in the right state of mind, does that mean we must always take away the kids? Right now the kids love their mother, do you think usurping her children away from their loving household into a orphanage where they likely won't get adopted (hence feel rejection) beneficial?

    Loving household of 14 kids? Have you been to their house or just making stuff up to suit your argument?

  17. #37
    The Insane Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Just like your gun ban post themius you are treating the symptom not the problem. You don't teach people it is okay to have 14 kids and then let the government pay your way through life. She had the 6 kids then wanted more to get more money to pay her bills. It's ridicules. Even if the doctor hadn't messed up and gave her an extra kid or so even having just one more kid if you can't take care of the ones you have is irresponsible. A regular job is not going to pay her bills lol. Yes so we should reward her and give her free money.




    From the explanation the doctor did nothing wrong because an egg can split and have and make twins.
    The doctor implanted more embryos than he should have AND LIED ABOUT THE NUMBER. THE BOARD FOUND HIM TO BE UNETHICAL AND REVOKED HIS LICENSE. The doctor did plenty wrong.

    I don't see anywhere, where it says she had more kids to pay bills. Her bills are like 14k a month and she gets 4k a month. Having less kids would have paid the bills.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:55 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Loving household of 14 kids? Have you been to their house or just making stuff up to suit your argument?
    If you look at the videos of the kids they seem to love their mother. Sticking them in a orphanage where they won't be adopted isn't a good idea, it's a dumb one that will lead to emotionally damaged kids.

  18. #38
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wasn't in the right state of mind when she had more kids doesn't = TAKE THEM ALL AWAY!!!

    Parents are never always in the right state of mind, does that mean we must always take away the kids? Right now the kids love their mother, do you think usurping her children away from their loving household into a orphanage where they likely won't get adopted (hence feel rejection) beneficial?
    It doesn't matter if they 'love' her or not. What matters is if she is fit to care for them when it's blatantly obvious she is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  19. #39
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    16,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    She cannot possibly raise 14 kids, it's impossible for one person to do and she doesn't have money to pay for additional care takers.
    Hmm...... Unfortunately I cannot ask my Grand-Grandma anymore, since she passed away at the age of 88, when I was 18.. But she raised 9 children. Of which every single one became a great person, and a valuable asset to the society they lived in. Could she have handled 5 more? I am positive she could have.
    It's not even remotely comparable when I look at the different circumstances between those two women.
    My Granny had to raise her children through extremely rough times. Recession, Inflation, War.. My grandma was born during WW1 for example.

    On the contrary, since I know what mothers had to go through, and many still do, my opinion of the octomom isn't a very high one.

  20. #40
    Mechagnome Sarthan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    642
    If you look at the videos of the kids they seem to love their mother. Sticking them in a orphanage where they won't be adopted isn't a good idea, it's a dumb one that will lead to emotionally damaged kids.
    Because the videos couldn't possible be staged. I bet she doesn't even know a few of their names.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •