Deleted

Disc priest - 10m raid stat priority

Since I'm new in disc healing I might be wrong. But I believe your rotation in 10man raids are a lot different then in 25man raids and in lfr. In 10man raids I'm mostly using atonement, AA on every cd to optimise atonement, direct heals and ss on every cd. And also since patch 5.2 ss no longer benefits from mastery but does benefits from critical strike. I was wondering if I'm only doing 10 man raids and hcs/challenge modes shouldn't my stat priority be different?

The current stat priority is Spirit (till comfortable amount) -> Mastery -> Crit -> Haste, Shouldn't my stat priority be Spirit – haste – crit – mastery or atleast spirit – haste – mastery – crit because I’m only doing 10m raids and hcs and because ss will be nerved anyway since patch 5.2 I was thinking I should be using a different stat priority.

I believe stat priority will come down to your progression, raid group, and your personal play style.

In a progression situation, you will be doing a lot less Atonement healing and as such will benefit from spirit, mastery, haste. This will enable you to put out a high throughput for a sustained amount of time. This assumes you have healing assignments, rely on things like "Grace" to be at 3 stacks, use Greater Heal/Heal and want PWS to have high absorbs.

As you move into farm mode, and become Atonement heavy, I personally find that crit and haste seem to be more useful. In this case, I never cast Heal, rarely cast Greater Heal, use PWS to generate mana - not absorb dmg (currently timed with trinkets and napkin math tells me that if your spirit is over 7320 it generates mana in 5.2), use POH/Cascade to top off the group/raid, and don't mind indiscriminate bubbles/heals. SS still plays a large part in negating damage. With too much mastery in farm content, my PWS sometimes falls off without providing rapture.

Deleted
    Lets see if I get this right. My stat priority depends on where I am and what role I have. For tank/progress healing mastery should be always top priority and for raid healing it should be haste.

MSV: My guild has already done this a lot of times so this raid is on farm mode
    Tank Healing: Mastery - Haste - Crit
    Raid healing: Haste - Crit - Mastery

HoF: Almost done with this one but it is still in progression
    Tank Healing - Mastery - Haste - Crit
    Raid healing: - Haste - Mastery - Crit (Try to balance Haste and Mastery but priority should be on haste)

Terrace: haven't done this yet
    Both roles: Mastery - Haste - Crit

Deleted
    Quite the opposite. For raid healing mastery is the strongest stat, for tankhealing it's haste. There's already several threads on 10 man stat prio's up so I suggest you take a look at them.