Thread: Timeline..?

The Patient

Question Timeline..?

So I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the most accurate timeline available. I'm in the process of making my first character and I'd like to be as accurate as possible; want to make sure that I use the same if not the most similar timeline to the other rper's on the forums here.

p.s checked the link in the "character creation" thread and it said it was currently unavailable.

Link was broken. remove the quotation mark at the end and you get: http://www.wowpedia.org/Timeline_%28unofficial%29, which is what we use.

The Patient
    Thank you kindly! :]

Edit:

So If I am to understand the timeline correctly it is year 29 as of Landfall? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for being so patient with all of my questions! xD
    Last edited by Notamonk; 2013-01-08 at 04:48 PM.

That's what the 29's there for lol

Keep in mind every community uses a different timeline, so don't think this is the only one every RPer ever uses. We use it because it has the most information on it, while many of the official ones are incomplete and out of date.

The Patient
    I thought the 29 was there to look pretty, but figured I would double check just in case! lol ;D

Wowiki is also a good site. I suggest taking a peek there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darced View Post
    Wowiki is also a good site. I suggest taking a peek there as well.
    NO. BAD.

Wowwiki is an outdated source of information. The majority of the major contributors moved to wowpedia due to an increasingly bad environment. It also has more ads, and I got a virus there a couple times.

www.wowpedia.org would be the better site. Wowwiki has huge ads and many of their authors migrated to wowpedia.

edit: bested by Maddy. curses! *Shakefist*

Ooh, my bad. Sorry, I haven't used it in a while so I figured it was still good. Sorry!