Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Corsair announces M65, M95 and K95.

http://www.techpowerup.com/178447/Ne...Unleashed.html

Looks like they have fixed most of the downsides with K95, also black looks a lot better than aluminum.
    Fully mechanical!
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

15+ Year Old Account
    Love my K90 and so happy I got it. I really don't like the all black and white lighting but I do like what they fixed. However the mice... HELLO...looks like its time to upgrade the mouse to Corsair to match the headset and keyboard!

Deleted
    Christ the black on the K95 looks mint

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww man, now I gotta replace my K90 with K95.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

I think the k95 is beautiful, the all black with white leds remind me of Logitech Illuminated.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the K95, but I'm glad I have the K90. Silver hides dust a lot better than black
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    I like aliminium more though.

I like the aluminium more too.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    I like the K95, but I'm glad I have the K90. Silver hides dust a lot better than black
    This is true... but fully mechanical man! ;o

If the M90 continues not to work, I'll probably go for the M95, it's probably got a lot of its issues fixed.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

If this can be obtained in more than just MX Red that'll really make my day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Red switches? Guh, I want brown!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    The Keyboard looks pretty good just way too many G-keys. Also 8200 dpi mouse and it comes in white now as well.

Deleted
    Tested the K90 and went with a qpad full mechanical. Agree it looks better than the new one but the mix of mechanical and rubberdome was a completely absurd idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    The Keyboard looks pretty good just way too many G-keys. Also 8200 dpi mouse and it comes in white now as well.
    Better sensors have this as a side-effect. Not much to do about it, except not using it. It's also a sales-argument, just like 2GiB VRAM on GT520 or the like.

Glad to see them fixing some issues. The K90 still seems to be the closest to the G110 there is for mechanicals (well, I find the G710 better now, but the colours are hideous). Shame they stick with Red switches.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Better sensors have this as a side-effect. Not much to do about it, except not using it. It's also a sales-argument, just like 2GiB VRAM on GT520 or the like.

Glad to see them fixing some issues. The K90 still seems to be the closest to the G110 there is for mechanicals (well, I find the G710 better now, but the colours are hideous). Shame they stick with Red switches.
    What other switched should they use? Afaik red or black are the preferred gaming switches.

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    What other switched should they use? Afaik red or black are the preferred gaming switches.
    I should re-iterate. That was my opinoin; Reds are my least preferred switch of the commonly availible ones (ie, the ones I've tried). I use blacks now and love them, love browns as well. Reds have too little resistance for me, or so I feel. I do a lot of typing, but don't find it too exhaustive either way.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I should re-iterate. That was my opinoin; Reds are my least preferred switch of the commonly availible ones (ie, the ones I've tried). I use blacks now and love them, love browns as well. Reds have too little resistance for me, or so I feel. I do a lot of typing, but don't find it too exhaustive either way.
    I see, well yeah I prefer to type on blue switches myself but since K95 is aimed at the gaming market I think reds are the logical choice.
    Best thing would be to have 2 keyboards but I can't justify spending that much money on it.
    Last edited by n0cturnal; 2013-01-09 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Edit... already a thread on this (my bad).
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2013-01-09 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Slightly off-topic but since we are talking about Corsair announces I figured this could go in here, Corsair 900D sexiness.

[.video=youtube;_0Q7xF07_eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Q7xF07_eg[/video]
    Already a thread silly :P http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aled-announced!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Red switches? Guh, I want brown!
    Always been red, they're awesome. ;o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water