I'm creating this thread to open up room for suggestions from the community, ideas rather, for what everyone would like the Dark Apothesis to look like.
1. Do you like the change from originally being full demon form in beta to just being wings on live?
I like being able to see my character, but I also really liked the ability to look fully demonic. Could there not be a glyph to allow room for both options?
2. What do you feel the wings should look like? Do you feel there should be something more? Perhaps horns? Perhaps a slightly larger than normal character to show the increase in power and fel energy?
3. This isn't so much a question, as much as my personal suggestion for them... but have you noticed how detailed and colorful the Vengeful and tier helm jumping animation wings are for the warlocks? I would really love to have the color scheme from those wings instead of the all black, or at the very least an option to choose. I know that may be a little complex, but what do you think?
4. Are the wings big enough? What do you feel they are lacking?
My thoughts: They need more movement! They have an awesome levitate animation and actually flap, or at least did in beta, and yet on live they are extremely stiff and making them look so constricted also makes them look fairly small and flat! I would really love it if they would update them!
5. Do you feel that it should come with a passive slow fall ability? I realize they tried to compensate with the damage reduction glyph, but if your character has wings, then logically they should be able to fly or use them for something other than carrion swarm.. which also does not cause them to flap or have any movement last I checked.
I just feel like there are a lot of small changes that could be made to them to really increase my level of pleasure when playing this particular spec and character!