Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    OK - what the hell...

in 2006 - Bethesda was critically laughed at when they offered, for a whopping $2.50, armor for your horse in Oblivion to wear.

Seriously, what happened? How are they getting away with this? =(
    Because people will pay for it. And as for oblivion horse armor, no one else could see you riding on it.

As for the mount, I don't like the exposed red snout... it looks strange, to say the least. Otherwise, it's fine.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Seen it on the 5.1 PTR, for people considering buying, the running animation is a complete joke.
    Isn't the run animation just the epic Ram running animation?
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

I genuinly don't mind this mount, though I could see why the community might be split over it, especially considering you have to fork over cash for it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    They could make an ooze blob like those at Yor'sahj into a mount and many people would buy it.
    That genuinly sounds like something id buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Returned again, left again, returned again. You know how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post

That genuinly sounds like something id buy.
    Don't encourage them! :P
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

Blizzard's social experiement to see if people who play WoW will buy just about anything for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Isn't the run animation just the epic Ram running animation?
    Nope! It's unique, never seen a run animation like this before. It's a sort of bounding run, almost like a fox.

I think it looks fine, dunno why people think its ugly. I personally think Sparkle Pony & Winged Guardian are ugly.

I will buy this mount whenever I have spread money laying around.

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    It's a Kirin -also spelled Qilin. Basically an Asian unicorn with fish scales. Decent representation of one too. *takes away everyone else's nerd cards for not knowing this*

I like the mount, sad it costs RL money though and that they ditched the other color skins.
    I get to keep mine, because it was my first thought when I saw the picture. I am now considering it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    It's not at all an ugly model. It's just a very accurate depiction of a hideous mythological creature.

Hey I like that beer.

Maybe it's because I was born in Asia but I am quite surprised that so many people don't know of Kirin. I won't buy this though. have never bought mount from the store.

And then they say P2P subs are a great payment model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]