Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    If one of their major enjoyments in game is mount collecting and not raiding then I'd say yes, who are you to decide what's important to other players and in extension to that who needs to pay extra for what they enjoy?

If this instead had been an optional raid I'm quite sure we wouldn't have this argument.
    My general problem is that some people act like this is somehow new for Blizzard to do. They've been doing this for the past 3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    My general problem is that some people act like this is somehow new for Blizzard to do. They've been doing this for the past 3 years.
    That it happened before doesn't mean one should be any less upset about it, if they had the resources to make an optional raid with transmog sets and mounts as rewards for each tier and charge for it I'm sure they would, that is the road it leads down and by accepting this type of sale the buyer is paving the way for the trip down that road.
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN WoW: My graveyard of characters.
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

That it happened before doesn't mean one should be any less upset about it, if they had the resources to make an optional raid with transmog sets and mounts as rewards for each tier and charge for it I'm sure they would, that is the road it leads down and by accepting this type of sale the buyer is paving the way for the trip down that road.
    Only way to stop it if lots of people stop paying for these things. Since they keep doing it, a lot of people must feel that they get their money's worth from making the purchase. I personally have never wasted my money on it, but if some people want to I won't stop them. It doesn't harm me in any way. And them putting more stuff up for purchase in the future doesn't harm me either.
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Only way to stop it if lots of people stop paying for these things. Since they keep doing it, a lot of people must feel that they get their money's worth from making the purchase. I personally have never wasted my money on it, but if some people want to I won't stop them. It doesn't harm me in any way. And them putting more stuff up for purchase in the future doesn't harm me either.
    Until the sacrifice resources to make said "stuff", and in Blizzard's case they would have to according to their own accounts as explained above.
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN WoW: My graveyard of characters.
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

Until the sacrifice resources to make said "stuff", and in Blizzard's case they would have to according to their own accounts as explained above.
    And when that day comes, I shall stop playing. But until then, I will enjoy the game. I vote with my wallet for what the game is now, not what a speculative future might be.

And when that day comes, I shall stop playing. But until then, I will enjoy the game. I vote with my wallet for what the game is now, not what a speculative future might be.
    That's fair enough, far from everyone feels the same way though as you can't take your character and the time invested in it and go to the competition, something that puts the MMO developers in a fairly special position that is easy to "abuse".

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberdawn View Post
    I believe it's meant to be based on the Kirin.
    http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Kirin
    A Kirin would look good. A flying goat on the other hand...
    I've never been a fan of Blizzard Store mounts. The Quilen makes me angry every time i see it (i don't really know why...) and... the paired Cub. THOSE EYES.

OP: that mount is very ugly.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hate born from ignorance... mostly...

For what the mount is based on, it looks perfectly fine.
    And if the mount was based on a flying tree trunk with armor on it, you would ride it because for what the mount is based on, it looks perfectly fine?
    (I would if it was a flying tree trunk. AHAHAH, the epicness. Skygoat, not as epic.)

my sexy reindeer yaay

I think the animations are good on this mount tbh and the detail is very good as well. I just don't like the giant pin on its chest but that's about it. ;o It would look even cooler though if it looked more like the Kirin that someone posted a few pages back.

Yet another turd from Blizzard to get money.

Love you, Blizz. Keep 'em coming.