The Uprising is a 3 year old guild on the realm Outland. We launched this guild with a couple of friends to explore new 10-man raiding content. We are a semi-casual raiding guild that is aiming for 10-mans in heroic mode. Our primary language is English.
Most of our members are around 25-30 years old, so we try our best to maintain a mature and fun loving atmosphere. We want to create a raiding environment where you can kick back with a beer with your friends, but still bring it when it comes to progression. Most of us would rather play with a nice guy/gal with a personality and a good attitude, than some jerk in BiS gear, who keeps screaming profanities after every wipe. For that reason, we only accept people with a minimum age of 18 (exceptions on that can be made, for example if we played with you earlier, and we think you can fit in the guild).
Primary raid group is quite full at the moment, with a possibility to include one ranged dps.
Our second raid group took a hit due to FCM fever at MoP launch, and we're currently recruiting most classes in order to fill the gaps.
Any social applicants are welcome regardless of class.
Both groups are running on Thursdays and Mondays, at 21:00-23:30 server time (we might extend by up to 30 minutes sometimes, if we're close to a kill, and group doesn't mind).
Since we only have 2 runs a week, we do prefer our raiders to maintain as high attendance, as possible, except holiday seasons and such.
What we expect from you:
- You don't have to be equipped in shiny purples, however, we do expect you to be raid-ready(~460+), with proper gems/enchants/reforges.
- You can be a seasoned wow veteran, or a fairly new player. As long as you're willing to learn the encounters, and master your class/role in best possible way - we have a place for you.
- Keep the right attitude. QQ over loots, drama and elitism will not be tolerated.
- We use Mumble for raiding. You don't have to be vocal, but you must be able to listen and understand raid leaders instructions.
- Punctuality. If you're signed up for a raid - make sure you show up at least 15 minutes before invites time.
What we offer you:
- A friendly atmosphere of laid back guild.
- Steady progress without commiting to 40 hours of raiding per week.
- Experienced members who can offer you advice regarding your class/build.
- Guild repairs for Raiders.
If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to /w following members for more info: Tile, Jeenge, Darkis, Lystrala.
Applications are to be posted on our website: http://wss.guildomatic.com/
Thank you for reading, and we'll be looking forward to hear from you!