Exclamation Girls cutting themselves over Justin Beiber caught smoking weed!

There are tons of videos on youtube that are urging these young girls to stop cutting themselves over Justin Beiber; however, my personal perspective is if they are dumb enough to cut themselves over something like this then why should I even care?

There was already a thread and it got locked, so.....yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I don't see this thread heading in a positive direction. Nor, do I see it being very helpful...
    Yeah, I actually agree. But hey it's the new hot buzz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm inclined to agree with the OP, to a certain degree. Young girls (13 and under) are stupid and naive enough to pull something like this. If you're a 16-18 year old girl, cutting yourself because of Justin Beiber, then maybe you deserve what you get...

I don't see this thread heading in a positive direction. Nor, do I see it being very helpful...
    This post was useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    your posts are never helpful or positive, yet we still have you around ;3

Aren't every who cuts them self, some how retarded? This Justin Bieber thing is just a "see me" thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The local highschool is adding a starbucks to their facility for students, I feel that morons cutting themselves over a popstar is the responsibility of their parents, society needs to focus on the larger issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with the OP, to a certain degree. Young girls (13 and under) are stupid and naive enough to pull something like this. If you're a 16-18 year old girl, cutting yourself because of Justin Beiber, then maybe you deserve what you get...
    Yeah I agree with this. Little girls 13 and under would get my sympathy but any older and I would just give the cold shoulder and look away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure what got this rolling was people posting pictures of cut arms that wernt theirs. Then others thought "Hey I should do this too". Genius!
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heinevilla View Post
    Aren't every who cuts them self, some how retarded? This Justin Bieber thing is just a "see me" thing.
    Nop, there are some people that actually have a real reason why they do what they do (No, i'm not saying is a good thing or that justify it) but is not something so stupid as these! *point at Justin Bieber* (BTW i don't hate JB i just think is kind of silly to harm yourself for any celebrity and even more for something so simple as smoking weed...., is not like weed is that bad -that may depend who you ask of course :P-)

Deleted
    If someone is idiotic enough to cut himself/herself for some celebrity they don't even know, they deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last thread about this was closed, and this is no more appropriate than the last one was.

Closing.