Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Play 3v3 instead of 2v2, much more fun!

I really dislike the state of PvP now.
    CC's are retarded and the whole "POP COOLDOWNS AND GO HAM SWIFTYMODE" is stupid & boring.

5.2 doesn't look any better. Rogues (42k Shuriken Toss crits xDdd) and WW Monks (They really don't need a Solar Beam 2.0 with a disarm) are insane. The specs that are doing most burst atm aren't really getting changed. There really is no hope for PvP with these developers.
    Last edited by Nest; 2013-01-09 at 01:02 PM.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    CC's are retarded and the whole "POP COOLDOWNS AND GO HAM SWIFTYMODE" is stupid & boring.

5.2 doesn't look any better. Rogues (42k Shuriken Toss crits xDdd) and WW Monks (They really don't need a Solar Beam 2.0 with a disarm) are insane. The specs that are doing most burst atm aren't really getting changed. There really is no hope for PvP with these developers.
    QFT!!!

Basically the game is getting to be disgusting, VERY happy that blanket silences and Shockwave are getting changed though, they are the bane of a holy pally!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post

Very true. They added way too many CCs, stuns and interrupts/silences. If I don't get stunlocked to death in 3v3, I usually end up in a 15+ second CC chain that's completely unavoidable.

A single Paladin can CC you for 20 seconds: Blinding Light (6) -> Fist of Justice (6) -> Repentance (8) = 20
    A Blood Elf Paladin can then blanket silence you afterward and use Rebuke for another 6 second healing lockout.

GG