View Poll Results: Of these races, which is the most SEXY?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Human

2 13.33%
  • Dranei

9 60.00%
  • Blood Elf

1 6.67%
  • Night Elf

3 20.00%
    10+ Year Old Account

What is the most SEXY female of all the races?

In your opinion, what is the most SEXY female of all the races?

Personally, id have to say either Draeni, Human, and possibly BE. There is nothing sexy about furries or green skinned monsters. Nothing.

Not this shit again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren, obviously...
    But seriously, I don't really find any ingame races to be sexy. They're all just pixels to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    That´s easy...

Draneai :P

I will go with draenei. But I have a feeling that if they were actually REAL, standing in front of me, I would not think so... It's an interesting fantasy, but the reality seems like it wouldn't match the fantasy.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    In your opinion, what is the most SEXY female of all the races?

Personally, id have to say either Draeni, Human, and possibly BE. There is nothing sexy about furries or green skinned monsters. Nothing.
    But blue-skinned space-goat hominoids with hooves and tails are for some reason okay by you? Baffling specifications, but sure man.

I dunno. There's the whole old fashioned "hooves and a tail mean a demon!" thing, and demon chicks (that aren't otherwise monstrous or hag-like in appearance) are presumed to be lustful creatures, and quite fond of naughty stuff. Right up until the moment they kill you, if they ever get 'round to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    But blue-skinned space-goat hominoids with hooves and tails are for some reason okay by you? Baffling specifications, but sure man.
    lol well Bionics remenber that 1- Female worgens.... don't really look good... JUST LOOK AT THEM! 2- Female orcs looks really intimidating and most guys don't like girls that look like that, in fact, there are a lot of guys that don't like girls that are bigger than them!

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I dunno. There's the whole old fashioned "hooves and a tail mean a demon!" thing, and demon chicks (that aren't otherwise monstrous or hag-like in appearance) are presumed to be lustful creatures, and quite fond of naughty stuff. Right up until the moment they kill you, if they ever get 'round to that.
    True, but we know that Draneais are not Demons, soooooooo they won´t kill us at the end of the day... or should i say... night

Deleted
    Everyone who's being honest will say Human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei.

But seriously Jaylock, didn't we have this topic often enough already? Even with added polls?

A Mod should close this one.

But I have a feeling that if they were actually REAL, standing in front of me, I would not think so... It's an interesting fantasy, but the reality seems like it wouldn't match the fantasy.
    It rarely ever does match reality.

Everyone who's being honest will say Human.
    Human women are bland and boring. Aaand they don't have pointed ears. I'm a sucker for pointed ears, that Why I love Elven women too.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2013-01-08 at 09:28 PM.

Gnome female obvioulsy, dat pink hair

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    True, but we know that Draneais are not Demons, soooooooo they won´t kill us at the end of the day... or should i say... night
    Exactly. All of the benefits.

Plus, they're willing to suggest butter and jumper cables. And wonder whether Gnomes had a vibrate setting. Well, they did in Beta...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread Title: "What is the most SEXY female of all the races?"

Maybe you should put all the races in the poll then?

goblin, I mean who doesn't like a jersey shore personality

Closing this. Not only is the subject of the thread not really appropriate to begin with, but it's accompanied by yet another misleading poll.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions