10 Man Heroic Progression

Hi, my guild is a fairly casual raiding guild and we recently cleared 16/16 normal and just did Heroic Stone Guardians the other day. We worked on Feng a couple of pulls before the night ended and should be killing him within one to two pulls next raid day. We raid twice a week for about 2.5 hours each day. The raid group is hovering around the 490-494 ilvl range and is in my opinion fairly competent. What would you guys suggest our Heroic progression path should be? Should we clear all of MSV before heading to HOF? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also interested in this. The group I'm with isn't nearly as good as yours. We're only 8/16N 1/16H. Still, I'd love to hear the routes most groups of have taken..

idk if MSV should be cleared or not before HoF but from what I've seen.. most in MSV go SG, Feng, Gara, Elgelon, Spirit Kings and then Will.
    Mother nature is the world's best teacher. She gives you the test first and the lesson later.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a disc priest? 490+ Itemlevel and competent players can learn wind-lord and blade-lord heroic in heart of fear pretty quickly with a disc priest. Other than those two, just clear mogu hc. just do 1-6 in order - if you have gear and your players are competent, your path doesnt really matter.

I would go for gara'jal and Elegon. Those are really pretty easy hard modes. We killed both in less then 10 tries.

I would say, Stone Guard -> Feng (Easy once you learn what order works for your group, we did Staff->Shield->Fists->Spear, which seems to be the preferred method of most groups) -> Gara'j/Elegon (Gara'jal if you have a prot warrior, makes the healing A LOT easier, Elegon if not) -> Four Kings -> Will

If four Kings give you a ton of trouble, move to the Heart of Fear and do Blade Lord Tayak->Garalon->Wind Lord -- After that, I'm unsure as I quit playing. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    You have a disc priest? 490+ Itemlevel and competent players can learn wind-lord and blade-lord heroic in heart of fear pretty quickly with a disc priest. Other than those two, just clear mogu hc. just do 1-6 in order - if you have gear and your players are competent, your path doesnt really matter.
    No disc priest unfortunately =[

Stone Guards, Feng, Elegon, Gara'jal, Blade Lord, Garalon, Wind Lord - Is the order I'd suggest following however with that much gear all these bosses won't be too challenging.

Stone guard, Feng, Garajal, Elegon, Blade lord, Wind Lord, garalon. Go with those first.

Garajal and Elegon should be fairly easy kills after you finish Feng. I disagree from a healing standpoint that Blade Lord and Garalon should be next. Spirit Kings really is fairly easy kill now that you know the order and can plan for it, and Wind Lord is easier on heroic than it is on normal imo (just have any sort of priest shield the korthik strike victim, or use some form of CD).

Imo, Garajal > Elegon > Wind Lord > Spirit Kings > Will > Blade Lord > Garalon

If you do have a disc priest, Blade Lord gets easier, as unseen strike isn't a problem. Phase 2 can be rough to survive without a HoT healer or warlock, though.