Mechagnome

[A] Nightborn<EU Frostmane> - 4/6MSV Hc, 1/6 HoF Hc looking for a mage/warlock

Hello champions,

we are a 10 man raiding guild located on Frostmane-EU. Our progress is currently 4/6 Hc MSV, 1/6 Hc HoF and 4/4 Normal in ToES. We are looking for a skilled warlock, resto druid/holy paladin/disc/holy priest to fill our ranks. Our raid time/days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:30. We expect everyone interested in joining us to know his class/spec perfectly. There isnt really a gear requirement if you can prove us you'll be worth gearing up. PM me her, in game - battle tag Grim#2686 or add me on skype - nick "childrenofthecave".

Looking forward to some good replies :-)

EDIT: Now we are also recruiting any healer class except shaman.
    Last edited by Grimbold of Skullcrusher; 2013-01-28 at 06:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    "you need to understand that my computer and i have a relationship that was here before i met you, and will be here long after we break up. if i could have sex with the CD-rom drive, you would be irrelevant. just so we're clear on this"

Mechagnome
    - -Bump - -
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    "you need to understand that my computer and i have a relationship that was here before i met you, and will be here long after we break up. if i could have sex with the CD-rom drive, you would be irrelevant. just so we're clear on this"

Mechagnome
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYIBlqxAsk one of our latest progress kills from 6th December if you wanna see and hear how does our raiding looks like...

Mechagnome
    -- Bump --

Mechagnome
    Now we are also recruiting any healer class except shaman.