10+ Year Old Account

Vodka's Algalon Video, EPIC. (Nostalgia warning)

Watch this in 1080p fullscreen. What a great video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was Algalon able to send a partial transmission to the titans? I was always unsure of this...at one point in the lore I thought he had managed to send out a partial Omega code? Perhaps the next expac will touch on if his signal made it off the planet?
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Was Algalon able to send a partial transmission to the titans? I was always unsure of this...at one point in the lore I thought he had managed to send out a partial Omega code? Perhaps the next expac will touch on if his signal made it off the planet?
    No he states that he modified the transmission and asks you to send the message. Thus the whole Rhonin in Dalaran sequence when you turn in the quest item. What that message says I have no idea. Im 99% certain we will find out in the future.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    No he states that he modified the transmission and asks you to send the message. Thus the whole Rhonin in Dalaran sequence when you turn in the quest item. What that message says I have no idea. Im 99% certain we will find out in the future.
    Interesting...so it's possible we've sent out some sort of summons to the titans...I do hope that they make an appearance in game in a more direct form someday...
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the videos sticky at the top of the forum