HELP - "Fix My Healing"

Hi guys didn't see a thread already for this (didn't search that hard though...)

Please take a look at our guilds recent raid http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/296776/ and in particular Shaman - Koralgol. If you could give any feedback on his healing/playstyles and any improvements as we look to venture into heroics in the new year, that would be great <3

Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...algol/advanced

*ignore unenchanted items it probably hasn't updated yet*

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

You have the cloak but not the meta gem. Meta gem saves a lot of mana and allows you to dump spirit. I think you can dump a little more spirit into haste/ crit. In 10 man spirit is less important and you should aim to never have too much mana left in the end.

Go for 9k haste for breakpoint of HST. It will provide more useful than extra crit.

Spec primal elementalist. Unleash elements should be used for healing rain which makes your last tier talent useless.

Glyph of Hst and dispell are pretty useless this tier except thok. Try the riptide glyph to use tidal waves better.

On almost every fight in a 10 man glyph of chaining is the boss.

Try to use healing rain more effectively, after 5.4 changes it is worth using even with 2-3 targets. Keep it so that melee and tank are in it or range if they are stacked. Always cast it with unleash elements.

Nazgrim trinket is not really good. Aim for sha or siegecrafter even if they are flex.

Healing wave is a good spell as filler. Try to use it more on downtimes. Try to rotate riptide/chain heal with hw so you cast wih tidal waves.

He needs to work on increasing healing rain uptime. Healing rain has been buffed this patch. It's so strong it's worth having it up often.

For example on protectors:

15 seconds of no healing rain:

[20:00:55.664] KoralgolHealing RainToothmuncher+*0* (O: 0, O: 62163)
    [20:01:10.252] Koralgol begins to cast Healing Rain

7 seconds of no healing rain:

[20:01:21.764] KoralgolHealing RainZelenas+0 (O: 0, O: 23589)
    [20:01:28.580] Koralgol begins to cast Healing Rain

34 seconds of no healing rain:

[20:01:57.186] KoralgolHealing RainVoorhuid+0 (O: 0, O: 23957)
    [20:02:31.767] Koralgol begins to cast Healing Rain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Spec primal elementalist. Unleash elements should be used for healing rain which makes your last tier talent useless.

Glyph of Hst and dispell are pretty useless this tier except thok. Try the riptide glyph to use tidal waves better.
    Are you sure about glyph of HST ? I'm pretty sure there is elemental damage in more fights than just Thok... Anyway what would you want instead ?
    Riptide glyph is not useful on most fight (I only use it on IJ and Thok). You should use CH a lot anyway so Tidal Waves uptime shouldn't be a problem.

HW shouldn't be used a lot if you have the mana to sustain CH/GHW/HS/Riptide instead (which he should have at 561 ilvl).
    Glyph of Chaining should always be used when CH doesn't jump. Otherwise it lowers your burst capacities when stacked. It depends on your raid strategies, but in normal I don't use it on Protectors, Norushen, Sha, Malakras and Garrosh.

Also Unleash Fury is not useless. Even if you use UE with HR, you still get the 50% increased from the talent on you next single target heal. I won't say it's very useful, but PE is not much better (especially if you forget to use your elementals or don't use them on CD or recall/replace them by mistake). At least if you always use UE with HR you're using it on CD, and that's potentially a big heal/big Riptide on a tank (And as you just used 3 seconds casting UE+HR you might actually need an emergency heal).

at your gear lvl you can go for the 14044 haste breakpoint for HST. if you get the meta and create a weak aura for it you can dump crit-spir, and learn to heal, recall and TC(if you choose to glyph it) weave. and go haste breakpoint whatever and mastery. this is just tips for heroic though, mastery wont shine so much in norm with your comp of dru/disc/rsham. stick to crit for norms, but if you do go haste+mast the druid can go a dps spec and the disc/rsham combo is very very good for heroics.