Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Next expansion shaman suggestions ...

Some idea's i would like to see in the next expansion ;-)

elemental: a spell that let's you spread all your shock-spells (flame/frost shock) on all targets in a 8 yard radius from those targets that are allready affected... (1min cd)

restoration: a spell that let's you spread riptide on all raidmembers in a 30 yard radius from the initial buffed player (1 min cd)

enhancement: passive - instead your lava lash spreading lava shock on maximum 4 surrounding targets; it now spreads on 8 targets (this would boost enh dps considerately)

BETTER START EARLY ;-))

10+ Year Old Account
    One small thing I'm hoping for is a UI element to track maelstrom weapons without addons. Nothing big, just something similar to the combo point/chi tracking. I don't need fancy spells. Just a bit more balancing tweaks and this little addtion would be nice. Yes, I'm aware I can look at my buffs. I'd just like a little tracker under my character portrait like every other class with similar things to watch

Deleted
    - updated ghostwolf model.

- Totem mace weapons, because me smash, me liek tarune shman!!!

- feral spirits need to updated and look red for horde. (see WC3) it would be sexy with my tier 6 pvp.

- Searing flame totem to represent an animal per race. if enhance is stuck with it, atleast make it look awesome.

- make earth shield available for every spec, resto gets a superior one.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    One small thing I'm hoping for is a UI element to track maelstrom weapons without addons. Nothing big, just something similar to the combo point/chi tracking. I don't need fancy spells. Just a bit more balancing tweaks and this little addtion would be nice. Yes, I'm aware I can look at my buffs. I'd just like a little tracker under my character portrait like every other class with similar things to watch
    and that^

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post

elemental: a spell that let's you spread all your shock-spells (flame/frost shock) on all targets in a 8 yard radius from those targets that are allready affected... (1min cd)

restoration: a spell that let's you spread riptide on all raidmembers in a 30 yard radius from the initial buffed player (1 min cd)

enhancement: passive - instead your lava lash spreading lava shock on maximum 4 surrounding targets; it now spreads on 8 targets (this would boost enh dps considerately)

BETTER START EARLY ;-))
    this would cause too many lvb procs to ever be allowed...
    do what you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    It's not like we're totally OP atm ... don't we? ;-)

Three Words: Big Bad Voodoo

An Oldy but a goody from WC3 and used by Vol'jin in the Dagger in the Dark Scenario

Personally I would Name it "Big Bad Voodoo" for Horde Shamans and something like "Ancestral Bulwark" for Alliance like what they did for Bllodlust/Heroism

10+ Year Old Account
    Blooded Fire: Sets the shaman aflame, during this period every attack made against the shaman that is made, the flame will rebound a 100% critical-hit 'Blooded Fire Bolt' towards the damage dealer. upon hit Blooded Fire Bolt will deal double-equaled damage of Spell Power or Attack Power the shaman may have at the time + an increased 5% damage.

After a successful hit of the spell, Blooded Fire Bolt will leave behind a DoT "Blood Rush". Blood Rush is a Damage over Time spell that deals 15% of the initial damage of Blooded Fire Bolt every 3 seconds of 15 seconds total time.

Blood Rush also increases base damage done by 5% for 2 minutes.

Blooded Fire can be used with Ascendance lasts 15 seconds.

All specs are eligible for this spell
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2013-01-09 at 01:36 AM.

It's not like we're totally OP atm ... don't we? ;-)
    not sure i understand what you're saying.
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account

BETTER START EARLY ;-))
    So you want to needlessly buff AoE for the DPS specs, and completely break the shit out of restos in PvE and force them to get hopelessly nerfed? Ooookie dokie.

Edit: Not to mention absolutely 0 benefits to PvP from any of the three.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    Why next expansion? Would like to see them NOW, cause we severly lack on minor fun glyphs. And seriously, Monks can put in glyphs which enables them to use some skills while in ghost form (as in corpse run), and we have a GHOST wolf and cant use it in this state? Amazing.

Would like to know who's our class designer and smash him with one of my useless totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    This spell, while totally awesome would be highly situational. It'd allow for alot of procs, but in AE situations where we use chain lightning.

Deleted
    - updated ghostwolf model.

- Totem mace weapons, because me smash, me liek tarune shman!!!

- feral spirits need to updated and look red for horde. (see WC3) it would be sexy with my tier 6 pvp.

- Searing flame totem to represent an animal per race. if enhance is stuck with it, atleast make it look awesome.

- make earth shield available for every spec, resto gets a superior one.
    Spitting Cobra from WC3 would be cool replacement for Searing Totem. And yes, upgrade Ghostwolf pls... Those worgs in Northrends Grizzlyhills are good looking. I recall there was one quest line with ghosty looking worg... Feral Spirits could also use that model if Blizzard would creat a whole new skin for Ghostwolf.

Look, i'm not saying i have a perfect solution up into my sleeves. But one can't deny that from an elemental shaman perspective, casting chain lightning for 3 continuous minutes on Wind Lord Mel'jarak is just bad gameplay.

boring as hell !

Deleted
    I'd like to see +Crit increase the damage of Lava Burst somehow, like Chaos Bolt.

Whatever the changes are, we certainly do not need more buttons to push.

Quote Originally Posted by MTops View Post
    I'd like to see +Crit increase the damage of Lava Burst somehow, like Chaos Bolt.
    I cloudn't agree with you more. I don't like when my Lighting Bolt is critting more then my Lava burst.
    And a new model for Ghost wolf would be great! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MTops View Post
    I'm surprised we didn't get this in 5.0, the crit proc from Elemental Blast seems so wasteful for all 3 specs.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:28 PM ----------

Look, i'm not saying i have a perfect solution up into my sleeves. But one can't deny that from an elemental shaman perspective, casting chain lightning for 3 continuous minutes on Wind Lord Mel'jarak is just bad gameplay.

boring as hell !
    I love it personally :P Without Fulmination though I would agree about it being boring.

Deleted
    An finishing move

Strike of the elements!

When your target is below 20% HP you can strike him with your fire/earth/frost/wind power and deal a massive blow! 2 charges 20sec CD

What I would like to see would be: Ride the lightning - shaman summons a lighting bolt to take them to targeted location, upon arriving do X damage and knockback everything within 8 yards.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Great idea's ;-) keep them coming ;-) !

Ele is missing some sort of execute phase mechanic, so something like:

"Your Earth Shock hits on targets with less then 20% count as if cast with 7 (or 5) Fulmination stacks."