Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd also like to see an expansion on lighting shield charges. Basically allow "fulmination" to apply to not just earth shock, but act as a modifier for certain abilities to change how they function or do damage. ie Thunderstorm can apply the fulmination damage (AE), Frost shock applies Thundersnow an AE dmg and snare, etc.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

or ... expand 'lava surge' functionality ? having several abilities/spells that can go off cd ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    One small thing I'm hoping for is a UI element to track maelstrom weapons without addons. Nothing big, just something similar to the combo point/chi tracking. I don't need fancy spells. Just a bit more balancing tweaks and this little addtion would be nice. Yes, I'm aware I can look at my buffs. I'd just like a little tracker under my character portrait like every other class with similar things to watch
    TellmeWhen is perfect for things like this. I know you don't want an addon and want it in the UI but this'll do the job

I'd also love some sort of mechanic related to an execute.

My wishlist would be: When striking an opponent at 20% health or lower with fulmination charges, those charges cause the elemental shaman to begin overloading (cue cool lighting graphic) and gain a buff where subsequent fulminations cause more damage. Basically every fulmination on the target will grant the shaman a buff that increases fulmination damage (as long as the target is sub 20% health).
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Deleted
    A really great buff to us(even now) would be when you hit 7 stacks of fulmination your shock cd would get reset.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    I love coming up with new things for shamans (enhancement mostly). Here is my eternal wish list:
    - Air and Water elemental totems. Water heals and Air does... something... buffs and/or debuff... I don't know just do it! make it just stand there or something XD
    - A main hand attack for enhancement. I would love a talent tier to focus on primal strike so that all specs have a use for it. Pandaria is the Kung Fu land, we should learn a new melee attack at least.
    - Totem Pole relic on our backs. I love the look of it.
    - More fun glyphs pls. I call dibs of coming up with Basic Camp Fire Totem. XD
    - A shield buff. Maybe frost brand or rock bitter can be placed on shields.
    - Spell animation and rename spirit walk to make it more windy.

And a much more that I can't recall at the moment.

I rarely post on Blizzard forums but every time they make a "tell us about your class" thread before an expansion I always post.
    i personally love this one and am confused that i never thought of it before.
    do what you feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    A really great buff to us(even now) would be when you hit 7 stacks of fulmination your shock cd would get reset.
    This is would even fix the problem with sitting on 5-8 stacks for no reason at all.

Deleted
    - A main hand attack for enhancement.
    I would gief ma left nut for something like this. We are totemic warriors after all... Also I think Lava Lash needs new sound effect. Something like sound of explosion or Warriors' Execute.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    Some idea's i would like to see in the next expansion ;-)

elemental: a spell that let's you spread all your shock-spells (flame/frost shock) on all targets in a 8 yard radius from those targets that are allready affected... (1min cd)

restoration: a spell that let's you spread riptide on all raidmembers in a 30 yard radius from the initial buffed player (1 min cd)

enhancement: passive - instead your lava lash spreading lava shock on maximum 4 surrounding targets; it now spreads on 8 targets (this would boost enh dps considerately)

BETTER START EARLY ;-))
    Enhancement: Rename the spec to something that's not a synonym for "fluffer". "Spiritbinder", maybe. New ability: Bind spirit. Replaces ghost wolves. Bind the spirit of a beast, elemental, or humanoid. Creates a secondary spirit power that works like chi. Binding a wolf spirit replicates ghost wolf abilities, but doesn't require the barely-functional Pet UI of +3 Carpal Tunnel. Spirits get different abilities depending on creature type; add more spirits to your repertoire by killing creature types (we aren't Hunters), don't allow Shamans to bind spirits during combat, 'k next.

Elemental: Oh, screw this. SHRUNKEN HEAD POWER. New ability: Shrunken head. Replaces 5.2's Shamanistic Rage, because ... why? Shrink the head of a humanoid and take one of its class abilities. Lasts while the head remains in your possession. Works like Druid Symbiosis: each class/spec grants a static ability that has a cooldown of 1-3 mins. You can have up to three shrunken heads at a time: one offense ("Raging Spirit"), one defense ("Protector Spirit"), and one utility/miscellaneous ("Spirit Guide"). You get a special spellbook tab for your shrunken head collection, and, if we really want to make this feel like Pokemon, we might force Shamans to farm NPCs for certain abilities. Example cooldowns could include Bone Shield (Blood DK), Icy Veins (Frost Mage), Mass Dispel on 1 min CD (Disc. Priest), etc. To balance out the diversity, some of these need to be less effective (e.g. Bone Shield with only 4 charges, Icy Veins with 15% spell haste) -- around 75% as effective as for the class from which they're taken.

Resto: Not really sure that they need much, except maybe better mana management in long PVE fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    - More fun glyphs pls. I call dibs of coming up with Basic Camp Fire Totem. XD
    New Minor glyph that makes all fire totems basic campfires.

totems looks like wow dev's ... and your can kick them ;-) just kidding ;-)

I would like to see them give searing totem some sort of mechanic for ele so that it feels more important. Perhaps introduce a new shock (Living Shock?), that when used on ally, perhaps if resto only, gives a bubble of some sort, and if used on an enemy, perhaps only for dps, places a healing absorb. The healing absorb could possibly do a short stun or silence when either the debuff is fully healed through or if it hasn't been healed through by the end. Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Totems that don't get killed instantly please. Without having to waste a glyph spot.

Better minor glyphs.

Replace tier 3 talents with new ones that arn't horrible.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental feeling more elemental, rathe than being a Sith all day every day.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MTops View Post
    I'd like to see +Crit increase the damage of Lava Burst somehow, like Chaos Bolt.
    Why? I see alot of people who request this. It's a unique thing to the spec (not a huge one though) that we don't benefit from crit in all ways.

It mostly seems like people find that they are 'cheated' from a stat because they expect all stats to be pure win in all situations, and then see it as a way to get a free buff to Lava Burst. Make it scale with crit and nerf the damage?

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    This is would even fix the problem with sitting on 5-8 stacks for no reason at all.
    The reason you sit on max stacks is because you didn't handle your shock CDs properly. It's one of the skill caps to the spec that allows eg. me to be a better shaman than you. I hope they never, ever do that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Totems that don't get killed instantly please.
    Do you place your totems out in the open? And do your team mates not understand to protect important totems?
    Last edited by mmoc12dbb41d8a; 2013-01-10 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    totems looks like wow dev's ... and your can kick them ;-) just kidding ;-)
    lol. something like: Glyph of vented Frustration: Apply Ghost Crawlers picture on all your totems XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MTops View Post
    I'd like to see +Crit increase the damage of Lava Burst somehow, like Chaos Bolt.
    chaos bolt is on long cd and LvB well with lucky procs or on ascendance it would be a bit op imo, it could ba aplaied to elemental blast but it have extra buff alredy so it could be overkill to

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    chaos bolt is on long cd and LvB well with lucky procs or on ascendance it would be a bit op imo, it could ba aplaied to elemental blast but it have extra buff alredy so it could be overkill to
    Chaos Bolt has no CD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    Chaos Bolt has no CD
    idd you are right but they cost burning embers which make them not really spamable in oposite to LvB

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Rework everything about enhancement AoE. I just hate it so much, need like 3 gcds to get the AoE off. Also rework Maelstrom weapon like someone mentioned and give us a bar to track the procs.

I also woldn't hate to have another melee ability to cover the downtime we encounter at times. Also to make the rotation a little bit more interesting. Perhaps even rework the melee abilities that we already have and add another new ability that works with a new "fun" mechanic.
    Last edited by Management; 2013-01-10 at 11:42 PM.