Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    As long as people dont constantly bitch about wanting a secondary resource. I'd prefer enh to have an easier way to get mana back that didn't involve being in melee range. There's a lot more that need fixing, but a secondary resource would bring more problems than fixes.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I'd like to see Unleash Life be more interesting. Instead of increasing the amount of your next heal it could augment your next healing spell with a unique effect such as making Healing Surge instant cast, cause Healing Rain to have a 100% chance of applying Earthliving, make Chain Heal jump a few extra times, Healing Wave smart heal a few additional targets etc. I'd also like to see it removed from the global cooldown, or at least make the healing portion of the spell heal for a respectable amount.

A rework of resto mastery would be nice, I'd like to see Ancestral Awakening be our mastery, either make mastery increase its chance of procing (instead of it being based on crit), or increase the amount it heals for. Some modifications to Chain Heal would also be nice, increased jump range should be baseline, if they don't want us spamming it they should increase its mana cost and healing done.

More earth based spells for resto would be nice, Earth Shield heals for a pathetic amount and is quite boring as it stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    As long as people dont constantly bitch about wanting a secondary resource. I'd prefer enh to have an easier way to get mana back that didn't involve being in melee range. There's a lot more that need fixing, but a secondary resource would bring more problems than fixes.
    Well, msw and sf are no recources really, but with some tweaks... what they're introducing with the new tier set brings sf closer to a recource: haste => more fs ticks => more ll refresh procs. If they expand on that...

Undoubtedly, a recource implementation is no childsplay, wether secondary or primary (I dont want to be dumbed down with a primary though, as we'd likely only use 2-3 skills then.). If done well though, I'd think something along the lines of holy power would be awesome though (melee strike give elemental charges, auto hits/weapon imbues have a chance of proccing them, with full charges we can unleash elemental blast, something like that).

I share your sentiment about mana though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Well, msw and sf are no recources really, but with some tweaks... what they're introducing with the new tier set brings sf closer to a recource: haste => more fs ticks => more ll refresh procs. If they expand on that...

Undoubtedly, a recource implementation is no childsplay, wether secondary or primary (I dont want to be dumbed down with a primary though, as we'd likely only use 2-3 skills then.). If done well though, I'd think something along the lines of holy power would be awesome though (melee strike give elemental charges, auto hits/weapon imbues have a chance of proccing them, with full charges we can unleash elemental blast, something like that).

I share your sentiment about mana though.
    Yeah that's more what annoys me. People on mmo-champion and blizzard official forums say 'We want enhancement to have a secondary resouce' and then provide NO information, so they've just said 'there's the idea, do all the work and balancing for yourselves, and even when it's done i'll complain it isn't what I wanted.'

I wouldnt mind a secondary resource, but only if it's done well and implemented well. I wouldnt want something that brings about more problems than solutions. I'd rather fix current issues that are a problem, rather that completely rework us from the ground up and make even more problems that need tweaking.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Totemic projection baseline.
    Totemic restoration baseline. No longer works with grounding totem, and totemic recall will not trigger the effect.
    Ghost wolf glyph baseline.
    Buff Reincarnation to 100% health. Or keep 20% health but lower CD to 10 minutes.
    Earthquake is now channeled and has a 20% chance to knockdown.
    Water Walking can now be cast while mounted.

New minor glyphs:
    Glyph of the windwalker: Windfury weapon procs now cause you to levitate briefly.
    Glyph of totemic stature: Your totems are now three times larger.
    Glyph of blood lightning: Extra lightning bolts gained from elemental overload or echo of the elements are now red.
    Glyph of fulmination: Your fulmination now brings down a lightning strike upon your target.
    Glyph of the totemic warrior: Your weapon(s) take(s) on the appearance of a totem. (similar to transmog)
    Glyph of imbues: Your flametongue, frostbrand, windfury, and rockbiter imbues now overlap your current weapon enchantment.
    Glyph of the dummy totem: Place up to four unempowered totems that last for 5 minutes.
    Dear god yes please

I'd like a resource for Enhance. After playing Monks, I can appreciate the depth that a resource adds to a class.

Elemental Blast to become baseline for ele and enh
    Flame shock to be renamed so it doesnt register as a "shock" spell and becomes a instant cast no cd dot like other classes

didn't browse through the 10pages of suggestions yet but here come my wishes:

-shocks don't share their cooldowns
    -weapon imbues off global cooldown
    -better ghostwolf form
    -totem belt (minor glyph)...
    -rupture line
    -fulmination makes earthquake instant but consumes fulmination
    -lightning whip
    -ghost wolf running while dead

Glyph of Natural Disaster: Lava Burst now erupts from the ground, and Lightning Bolt strikes from above the target.
    Lightning Surge
    1.5% of base mana
    Instant 20 sec cooldown
    Requires level 25
    You become an energized bolt of lightning that rushes forward 20 yards. Upon being used, it removes all slows and roots from you. Can be cast in Ghost Wolf.
    (I suggested spell on WoW Forums)

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    Yeah that's more what annoys me. People on mmo-champion and blizzard official forums say 'We want enhancement to have a secondary resouce' and then provide NO information, so they've just said 'there's the idea, do all the work and balancing for yourselves, and even when it's done i'll complain it isn't what I wanted.'
    Maybe make a two-parts recource:
    one is melee strikes (storm strike, lava lash, imbues, auto hits, primal strike, feral spirits) called primal power
    the other is spells (shocks, unleash elements, lightning bolts, elemental blast, static shock, totems etc.) called elemental power

primal abilities'll trigger elemental charges, and vice versa. stronger abilities like ss for example cost more charges, but will also generate more charges of the other recource half. Priorities will be a balance between recource gains through certain abilities as well as synergy between abilities (ss debuff, sf procs (through fs for example), ss having higher chance on imbue, static shock and msw procs...)

SS would likely be the most expensive ability recource-wise, costing both elemental and primal power, as it influences so much. As it is so powerful though, you'd still work your way up towards it with a mix of elemental and primal power abilities and their synergies towards each other.

Would require time to get used to, end extensivetesting to get values right, but I think it would make for a more deep, engaging and fun version of a dk's rune/rune power system.

Well, just one of many ways to create a cool secondary recource. As for mana, they should just give us the passive stuff they gave rets, or make all non-healing and damaging spells free of cost upon going enh, making the glyphed purge baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I like seeing someone taking Warden seriously. 2Hd tank FTW.
    Wow, necrothread.

I'm just going to quote myself, because I still want this to happen.

Unfortunately, after years of my Shaman, if there ISN'T DRASTIC and plentiful changes to my shaman, I'm absolutely going to put him into retirement : /

Two expacs of toolkit flaws is too much for me...

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Glyph of Natural Disaster: Lava Burst now erupts from the ground, and Lightning Bolt strikes from above the target.
    Best suggestion ever!

For next expansion I suggest something for resto shaman: something that will make the resto shaman heal.

OMG that would be so nice.

i'd like to see sword and board/dual weild/2H options for shaman tanking. although it might be much to ask them for agility shields, maybe int tanks (0o0). Come on 4 spec.

I'd like to see them allow a DW tank spec for shaman...mainly a blood dk premise, but with earthen shielding instead of that blood shield.

Oh and when in tank speck...I'd love it if the toon got just a wee bit bigger...like assuming hte mantle of an Earthen Spirit Warrior increased your size.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I'd like to see them allow a DW tank spec for shaman...mainly a blood dk premise, but with earthen shielding instead of that blood shield.

Oh and when in tank speck...I'd love it if the toon got just a wee bit bigger...like assuming hte mantle of an Earthen Spirit Warrior increased your size.

Actually to help our resto bretheren it would be Frost Shield. I like the 2H as well but i also see a sword and board/dual wield also being a possibility. Ascendance: You become rock hard and take 90% reduced damage, why 90? because shaman cooldowns are suppose to be UBER.

I was thinking they just remove the shocks sharing cooldowns. It feels clunky at times. Then after that I would like to see totems not be only one type out at a time. It really is annoying dropping a totem only to have to drop the some other one and waste the one you just put down. I would also like to see totemic restoration getting changed to just be a passive %reduction on totem cooldowns.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    i'd like to see sword and board/dual weild/2H options for shaman tanking. although it might be much to ask them for agility shields, maybe int tanks (0o0). Come on 4 spec.
    It never crossed my mind about them needing an agility shield before. I don't think int would feel right for an earthwarder type of spec. I would really love to see some class use int for tanking.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Lightning Surge
    1.5% of base mana
    Instant 20 sec cooldown
    Requires level 25
    You become an energized bolt of lightning that rushes forward 20 yards. Upon being used, it removes all slows and roots from you. Can be cast in Ghost Wolf.
    (I suggested spell on WoW Forums)
    That is one cool spell. I would love to see that. Seems like so many other classes have so many more ways to build distance from their target and slow them while ele has to waste a shock cooldown to re apply flame shock.

Ele: Chance on fulmination not to consume stacks.

Resto: Chain heal spreads Riptide.

didn't read all the pages but all i can say is a TANK spec.... been dreaming of tanking with a shaman for years