Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Rogues are no worse than warriors and spriests on PTR. Definitely not over the top.
    Monks however.. oh god.. I don't know much about the class, but I saw one of the currently highest rated windwalker monks streaming from PTR doing 3v3, and he did like 1.5 million damage and 300k healing in the beginning of the match, when the 3 other damage dealers were strugling around 300-400k damage done each.

Basically huge sustained and unpeelable damage, with the ability to shut down an enemy team completely with ring of peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Rogues are no worse than warriors and spriests on PTR. Definitely not over the top.
    Monks however.. oh god.. I don't know much about the class, but I saw one of the currently highest rated windwalker monks streaming from PTR doing 3v3, and he did like 1.5 million damage and 300k healing in the beginning of the match, when the 3 other damage dealers were strugling around 300-400k damage done each.

Basically huge sustained and unpeelable damage, with the ability to shut down an enemy team completely with ring of peace.
    If your entire team gets destroyed by an CD that lasts 8 seconds and doesn't impede movement, your team has some serious issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If your entire team gets destroyed by an CD that lasts 8 seconds and doesn't impede movement, your team has some serious issues.
    Force all defensive CDs from the enemy team, wait 90 seconds, and then kill a target.

Maybe you should have at least some form of insight in the current flow of the game before you comment like that.

This a joke?

heh
    monks didint had the same sucess of dks, so now blizzard will make them op so everyone rerolls one
    its a very good bussiness change actually

Finally, someone that gets it lol.

+ stun, disarm, silence, dat sap thingy and more damage and you'll understand

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    This a joke?
    He is just one of those people that gets mad when someoen complains about their class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Force all defensive CDs from the enemy team, wait 90 seconds, and then kill a target.

Maybe you should have at least some form of insight in the current flow of the game before you comment like that.
    There are numerous counters to RoP. Use some of them.

Deleted
    Please tell me more about how you managed to break 1600

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    30k heals insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!! monks have the worst offheals of any hybrid...
    Their mobility is that of a warrior, ret and dk combined. Their sustained damage is more than a warrior's burst. Seriously, anyone biching about monks not being op right now probably thought s5 dks were balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

That's like saying there is multiple counters to 5 stack TfB and pre-nerf stampede. Stop trying to defend a clearly broken mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Their mobility is that of a warrior, ret and dk combined. Their sustained damage is more than a warrior's burst. Seriously, anyone biching about monks not being op right now probably thought s5 dks were balanced.
    Though I can't and won't comment on the burst because I haven't tried the PTR, I will comment on the mobility issue you bring up. Though WW's have great ESCAPE mobility, our offensive mobility is quite poor compared to most other melees. Tiger's Lust is probably our only reliable gap closer. FSK and Roll are both fairly easily dodged by an aware player or any highly mobile class.

ITT Rogue player trying to divert attention away from how ridiculously op rogues are by saying monks are.

I am not having much problems with monks. I can see them coming so I can avoid them. Rogues on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Yaraza View Post
    I am not having much problems with monks. I can see them coming so I can avoid them. Rogues on the other hand...
    Unless they're on a flying mount and just drop out of the sky on top of you.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Monks are not overpowered just bugged on PTR, PTR is PTR, SE&F is not correctly lowering your damage, as for ring of peace learn to spread out and kite

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiii View Post
    Monks are not overpowered just bugged on PTR, PTR is PTR, SE&F is not correctly lowering your damage,
    They hotfixed it yesterday and it is lowering dmg done.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Theres underpowered - balanced - overpowered and monk clearly suits the overpowered status in 5.2. With their mastery being buffed, and being able to stack tigers eye brew to 20 combined with the chi wave buff and healing spheres still doing insane healing PLUS Ring of Peace which you can't counter WHATSOEVER. Yeah, they're overpowered right now. Oh, not to mention their stun/fear/root trinket plus 60% reduced duration on those CC for 6 seconds after.
    Geez another one of these people. Nimble Brew is not op. Go Wowhead all the classes and look at other classes abilities that remove ccs, and make them immune to said ccs. Nimble Brew just has a 6 sec DR on it, not immunity.

Nimble Brew 2 min Cooldown:
    Clears you of all root, stun and fear effects and reduces the duration of future such effects by 60% for 6 sec.

Nimble Brew can be cast while stunned or feared.

Examples:

Vs Icebound Fortitde:

NB: Removes stun, duration reduced.

IBF: Removes stun. Immune to stuns, and reduces damage taken.

VS Berserker

NB: Removes Fear, duration reduced.

Bers: Removes Fear, Sap, and any incapacitate, makes you immune to them, and increases damage dealt.

Vs Blink

NB: Removes root, stun. Duration Reduced

Blink: Removes, root, slow, stun, and puts you 20 yards away from your enemy.

Not to mention all of these abilities are on a shorter cd then Nimble Brew, IBF if glyphed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiii View Post
    Monks are not overpowered just bugged on PTR, PTR is PTR, SE&F is not correctly lowering your damage, as for ring of peace learn to spread out and kite
    I don't think people are really thinking about this in a PvP situation at all. Currently, healers can quite easily die in a 6s stun. Now add in the fact that Monks can silence you for 8 SECONDS after, it's just ridiculous.

Ring of Peace will literally destroy Shamans and Priests who can't cast while silenced. Paladins will have no choice but to bubble and Druids (if there is any on ladder next season) will be the only healer able to cope with it, assuming they leave Displacer Beast usable while silenced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    I don't think people are really thinking about this in a PvP situation at all. Currently, healers can quite easily die in a 6s stun. Now add in the fact that Monks can silence you for 8 SECONDS after, it's just ridiculous.

Ring of Peace will literally destroy Shamans and Priests who can't cast while silenced. Paladins will have no choice but to bubble and Druids (if there is any on ladder next season) will be the only healer able to cope with it, assuming they leave Displacer Beast usable while silenced.
    And it's not like the monk can't simply run after you. In all honesty this is completly insane and worse then 5 stacks of TFB. Because that had at least some ramp up time.