Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    I don't think people are really thinking about this in a PvP situation at all. Currently, healers can quite easily die in a 6s stun. Now add in the fact that Monks can silence you for 8 SECONDS after, it's just ridiculous.

Ring of Peace will literally destroy Shamans and Priests who can't cast while silenced. Paladins will have no choice but to bubble and Druids (if there is any on ladder next season) will be the only healer able to cope with it, assuming they leave Displacer Beast usable while silenced.
    You do realize that RoP and Leg Sweep are both the same tier talents, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Energy cleave. No wait, Red Bull cleave.[COLOR="red"]
    I call Leather Cleave :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    You do realize that RoP and Leg Sweep are both the same tier talents, right?
    Because nobody but monks has a stun and people work solo in Arena.

Sure Rogue and Monk deal nice damage, but have you guys seen Ret Paladins? They are insane, my Feral got killed in a HoJ...
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Sure Rogue and Monk deal nice damage, but have you guys seen Ret Paladins? They are insane, my Feral got killed in a HoJ...
    Yeah the damage Ret Paladins was doing on PTR actually made me log off. I was getting hit for 200k+ Templar's Verdict and their mastery was doubling it.

I heard that the coefficient on TV has been changed which means it scales better with weapon damage, meaning next season with upgraded t2 weapons they'll be able to do 300k+ hits on geared targets. Crazy.

dmgwise you were fine? dude, I eat ww monks on my demo lock without poping cds..

monk stun and healing is just omfg...

Quote Originally Posted by Sherekahn View Post
    dmgwise you were fine? dude, I eat ww monks on my demo lock without poping cds..
    You're versing some terrible monks. The class is easily as bad as 3.0 dks right now. Any monk with half a brain practically hard counters every other class in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shamans whine about pvp for 3 expansions and mostly ignored
    Hunters whine for 2 expansions and mostly ignored until Mop
    Warriors whine for 4 expansion and ignored until Mop

Rogues whine for 4 weeks and get buffed......

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

So true....

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
    So true....
    Except Warriors have been strong and desirable in at least 1 season of every expansion. I'm still waiting for RBG groups to come and knock down my door for my Enhance shaman :/
    RETH

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devilminion View Post
    Dks still blow so its fine. inorite.
    If DKs could live for more than 1-2 minutes, as their damage in all specs sits right now, they win the game. This cannot be allowed, they have to be shut down. That's how the class is designed. They have (frost spec) the highest burst in the game (except maybe frost mages, but DKs are a lot harder to counter), insane peels and crazy mobility for their cooldowns (maybe they don't have the best uptime, but they can for sure stick to you during their cooldowns). DKs are fine and you're awful if you think WOTLK DKs were fine as a point of reference.

Rogues in 5.2 are absolutely not fine, they are the furthest thing from fine. I do not understand why people are complaining about monks when rogues are infinitely more ridiculous. Infinite Shadow Steps without putting actual ShS on CD during their burst CDs? 1 min INSANE burst? Absolutely ridiculous (not even borderline) op ranged damage with broken-riken toss? If you don't think S11 rogues are back... I don't know what to tell you besides L2P.

Monks are OP as well, ring of peace won't go in in it's present state so they should be brought down a notch.

Warriors are nerfed into the ground, any more nerfs and they won't be competitive at all.

Mages need a few more things addressed.

Holy paladins need the nerfbat hard.

Shamans need more defensives that actually mean something as well as a way to make room.

Now on to my own class (I'll admit it before I get called out on being biased):

The Typhoon nerf makes no sense what so ever, it's already by miles the worst knockback in the game (since I don't really count jade lightning).

Nature's Vigil nerf hurts balance a lot more than most people think, we NEED compensation in some other way if we want to remain at all competitive. As it stands right now I'm completely discounting them from arena.

Why isn't skull bash free if kick and spear hand are? Serious Blizz? We're already the most energy starved leather class.

20 second ICD on clone may still be too high, it sure seems like it but I guess I'm just used to having it. Not entirely sure what niche feral will have, probably none, but I'll still have fun rolling all the form monks and rogues.

I saw the best quote from someone on the forums yesterday: "So ferals will be warriors without the crazy burst/sustained, AoE CC and survivability? It's ok because Maim's being buffed..." That's pretty much where the class you all cried for nerfs against will be. Sorry we were competitive for a season, you'll be delighted to know your tears washed away all the competitive... nothing but soft kitties here now.

Those are my thoughts,
    ~Ilnezhara @ Kel'Thuzad

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 12:59 PM ----------

DPS Shamans** fix't. Resto is more than fine.

Hunters were godlike in seasons 10-present.

Warriors were only bad for one season (11)

Yeah, I don't understand rogue buffs either.

Simple mentality.

Buff the class with low play numbers. Nerf the class with high play numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    If DKs could live for more than 1-2 minutes, as their damage in all specs sits right now, they win the game. This cannot be allowed, they have to be shut down. That's how the class is designed. They have (frost spec) the highest burst in the game (except maybe frost mages, but DKs are a lot harder to counter), insane peels and crazy mobility for their cooldowns (maybe they don't have the best uptime, but they can for sure stick to you during their cooldowns). DKs are fine and you're awful if you think WOTLK DKs were fine as a point of reference.
    funny.. i dont recall dks having any peels, mobility or gap closers than 1 death grip every 25 seconds.. and what cooldowns? pillar every 1 min? or ibf that requires 20 rp every 3 min?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devilminion View Post
    funny.. i dont recall dks having any peels, mobility or gap closers than 1 death grip every 25 seconds.. and what cooldowns? pillar every 1 min? or ibf that requires 20 rp every 3 min?
    I'm sorry but you're very biased.

Death Knights have the last two(three if you consider PoF) "Make me immune to X for Y duration in the game."

Lichborne - Fear Immunity
    IBF - Stun Immunity
    PoF - Knockback Immunity, try dealing with this as a boomkin

AMS - All Magic Effect Immunity, is such an utterly ridiculous spell.

Double Death Grip (from 4 piece)

No Peels? You have a spammable roots that has no CD or maximum target count and a 30 yard range! That is an incredible peel. So is Death Grip.

Grip both melee off your healer, root both. That the equivalent of three globals to peel their entire team!

You have a 30 yard range blanket silence and a non-physical kick (goes through BoP)

Killing Machine is incredibly broken and howling blast is an 'All-In-One' button that does insane front loaded damage, applies a ludicrously long DoT that's undispellable to all but two classes and also slows.

Glyph of DnD stacks with Chillblains leaving DKs with the best AoE snare in the entire game (HB into DnD).

Don't forget Death's Advance, it's pretty ludicrously strong for staying on target during your gap CDs.

Bottom line is they ONLY thing DKs have to complain about is their survivability. If they make that good DKs will be the best class in the game again.

Enjoy your 80k Oblits on cloth/leather while you cry, at least.

currently my mistweaver is critting for 75k tiger palm crits consistently in pvp while windwalkers are only doing crits worth 90k with their dragon kick every 15s and 40k with blackout kick for 2 chi... not to mention the energy bar limits constant burst unless cooldowns are used...

Mistweaver gonna be sweet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe we have a L2P issue here.