Page 1 of 33
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life (Piers Morgan-Alex Jones interview)

    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-...113924767.html

    I just stumbled across this a minute ago. It's an interview with the nutjob conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones where he basically just rants and screams at Piers Morgan for 12 minutes straight about gun control. Now I don't like Piers Morgan and I hope to god that petition doesn't go through because it would only send him back here, but compared to this guy he's the messiah.

    Here's a link to the actual video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uymMI_omik (part 1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-i3Y5iRYo (part 2)

    He's got to be the most insane mental-cripple I've ever seen, it's fucking hilarious. At one point he starts going on about chimpanzees and great white sharks and challenges Piers to a boxing match.

    If I'm not mistaken isn't this the guy who has a radio show/tv show or something where he basically just screams about the illuminati for an hour? He certainly seems to mention the "new world order" alot.

  2. #2
    Stood in the Fire Zarintha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wales, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    376
    Ha! I seen that this morning, was amazing. You know when you make Piers Morgan look good, then you must be a real twat. Honestly, if the guy had been more talky and less shouty I don't think he would have come across as such a dick. Plenty of Americans want to keep their guns... he just seems to take it to a whole new level saying it's possible for a second revolution if guns are taken away :/ Also, this petition must fail. We don't want Piers back.

  3. #3
    Legendary! Quetzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mass, US
    Posts
    6,075
    hehe yeah I almost had respect for Alex Jones before I saw this...

  4. #4
    "is this CNN or SNL?"

    killed me

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Deadvolcanoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    hehe yeah I almost had respect for Alex Jones before I saw this...
    Really? What has Alex Jones ever done to deserve an ounce of respect? The guy has been a certified nut bag for thirty plus years.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

  6. #6
    Titan DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    14,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Really? What has Alex Jones ever done to deserve an ounce of respect? The guy has been a certified nut bag for thirty plus years.
    ^^

    He seriously never gives Piers the light of day, and Piers just sits there taking it all like a man.

  7. #7
    I like the part when the fat guy was yelling.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,769
    Well don't give that guy a gun thats for sure.

    OMG the British accent was just ace.
    Last edited by Deleo; 2013-01-09 at 05:05 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    3,974
    Doesn't help the pro-gun argument much, but it is very funny.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord Lemonpartyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ironforge
    Posts
    4,902
    Am I the only one that thinks it was set up to be like that? So that he just looks crazy, and Piers sits there, takes it and gets cool points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Stupid! New things are always much better then the old things...
    New Star wars > old Star wars (crappy special effects anyone lol!)
    Justine Beiber > the beatles (shitty copycats music lol!)
    Twilligt > dracula, do I even need to comment loooool
    yea its probably nostalgia

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Well don't give that guy a gun thats for sure.
    lol you missed the part where he said he had over 50?

    I'm not a big fan of Piers Morgan but I give him props for having the patience to sit there and listen to a guy yell out random facts. That must have taken quite a bit of strength.

  12. #12
    Mechagnome Alakir the Windlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    745
    I've never seen so many strawmen falacies in a single interview. I liked when Alex Jones challenged him to a boxing match.

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    3,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks it was set up to be like that? So that he just looks crazy, and Piers sits there, takes it and gets cool points?
    How in God's name does one "set up" a loony to keep screaming insanely while you sit there and laugh?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    I've never seen so many strawmen falacies in a single interview. I liked when Alex Jones challenged him to a boxing match.
    I couldn't stop laughing when he started using the accent. I wish he would have kept it the entire arguement.

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord Lemonpartyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ironforge
    Posts
    4,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    How in God's name does one "set up" a loony to keep screaming insanely while you sit there and laugh?
    Yes, because all those "reality" TV shows, and sensationalist US media we have here in the US is all totally, 100% true to its bone, has no "spins" put on it, is never exaggerated etc etc etc.

    No, I don't think they intended on having him in there for a civil, serious, debate, knowing how biased he, and Piers and CNN are. Sorry, I think its pretty phony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Stupid! New things are always much better then the old things...
    New Star wars > old Star wars (crappy special effects anyone lol!)
    Justine Beiber > the beatles (shitty copycats music lol!)
    Twilligt > dracula, do I even need to comment loooool
    yea its probably nostalgia

  16. #16
    Wow the news reports didn't do it justice. He is crazy.
    Last edited by dodonpachi; 2013-01-09 at 05:22 AM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    How in God's name does one "set up" a loony to keep screaming insanely while you sit there and laugh?
    It's not that difficult with Alex Jones being said loony. He will scream at you until the end of time if he thinks he's going to get his point across. Sadly it all gets lost in the batshit crazyness that is Alex Jones.
    [CPU]-{Athlon II X2 235 @ 2.7ghz}
    [RAM]-{6GB 800mhz DDR2}
    [GPU]-{EVGA Geforce GTX 460 768mb}
    [HDD]-Primary-{Western Digital Caviar Blue 260GB}-Secondary-{Seagate Barracuda 700GB}
    [Monitor]-{Samsung Syncmaster 23" @ 2048x1152}

  18. #18
    Scarab Lord GreatOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, USA
    Posts
    4,465
    It's called controlled opposition people. They bring the crazies out to make their side seem like the only credible one. It's a classic propaganda technique. Quite a few of Alex's facts were right though (rifles don't kill many people).

    Tumblr approved "subversive and fake trans-ally rape enabler", "Color-blind racist", and "Hetero-white privilege possessing hate monger"

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    3,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yes, because all those "reality" TV shows, and sensationalist US media we have here in the US is all totally, 100% true to its bone, has no "spins" put on it, is never exaggerated etc etc etc.
    This is a news magazine show and, once again, you have to literally just watch it to see the insane guy is insane. If you think it's choppy editing or that they fed him lines, then we know exactly that your argument is nonsense.

    It's called controlled opposition people. They bring the crazies out to make their side seem like the only credible one. It's a classic propaganda technique. Quite a few of Alex's facts were right though (rifles don't kill many people).
    The relevant facts posed by that loathesome Arsenal fan Morgan was that America has thousands upon thousands of gun deaths and Britain does not. Human life >> killing objects.
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2013-01-09 at 05:21 AM.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  20. #20
    An example of a person who shouldn't have guns. If I was pro-gun I would be ashemed such a raving loony is on my side.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2013-01-09 at 05:21 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •