Page 1 of 33
... LastLast

Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life (Piers Morgan-Alex Jones interview)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-...113924767.html

I just stumbled across this a minute ago. It's an interview with the nutjob conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones where he basically just rants and screams at Piers Morgan for 12 minutes straight about gun control. Now I don't like Piers Morgan and I hope to god that petition doesn't go through because it would only send him back here, but compared to this guy he's the messiah.

Here's a link to the actual video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uymMI_omik (part 1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-i3Y5iRYo (part 2)

He's got to be the most insane mental-cripple I've ever seen, it's fucking hilarious. At one point he starts going on about chimpanzees and great white sharks and challenges Piers to a boxing match.

If I'm not mistaken isn't this the guy who has a radio show/tv show or something where he basically just screams about the illuminati for an hour? He certainly seems to mention the "new world order" alot.

Deleted
    Ha! I seen that this morning, was amazing. You know when you make Piers Morgan look good, then you must be a real twat. Honestly, if the guy had been more talky and less shouty I don't think he would have come across as such a dick. Plenty of Americans want to keep their guns... he just seems to take it to a whole new level saying it's possible for a second revolution if guns are taken away :/ Also, this petition must fail. We don't want Piers back.

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe yeah I almost had respect for Alex Jones before I saw this...

"is this CNN or SNL?"

killed me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    hehe yeah I almost had respect for Alex Jones before I saw this...
    Really? What has Alex Jones ever done to deserve an ounce of respect? The guy has been a certified nut bag for thirty plus years.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Really? What has Alex Jones ever done to deserve an ounce of respect? The guy has been a certified nut bag for thirty plus years.
    ^^

He seriously never gives Piers the light of day, and Piers just sits there taking it all like a man.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I like the part when the fat guy was yelling.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well don't give that guy a gun thats for sure.

OMG the British accent was just ace.
    Last edited by Deleo; 2013-01-09 at 05:05 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't help the pro-gun argument much, but it is very funny.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Am I the only one that thinks it was set up to be like that? So that he just looks crazy, and Piers sits there, takes it and gets cool points?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Well don't give that guy a gun thats for sure.
    lol you missed the part where he said he had over 50?

I'm not a big fan of Piers Morgan but I give him props for having the patience to sit there and listen to a guy yell out random facts. That must have taken quite a bit of strength.

Deleted
    I've never seen so many strawmen falacies in a single interview. I liked when Alex Jones challenged him to a boxing match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks it was set up to be like that? So that he just looks crazy, and Piers sits there, takes it and gets cool points?
    How in God's name does one "set up" a loony to keep screaming insanely while you sit there and laugh?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    I've never seen so many strawmen falacies in a single interview. I liked when Alex Jones challenged him to a boxing match.
    I couldn't stop laughing when he started using the accent. I wish he would have kept it the entire arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    How in God's name does one "set up" a loony to keep screaming insanely while you sit there and laugh?
    Yes, because all those "reality" TV shows, and sensationalist US media we have here in the US is all totally, 100% true to its bone, has no "spins" put on it, is never exaggerated etc etc etc.

No, I don't think they intended on having him in there for a civil, serious, debate, knowing how biased he, and Piers and CNN are. Sorry, I think its pretty phony.

Wow the news reports didn't do it justice. He is crazy.
    Last edited by dodonpachi; 2013-01-09 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    It's not that difficult with Alex Jones being said loony. He will scream at you until the end of time if he thinks he's going to get his point across. Sadly it all gets lost in the batshit crazyness that is Alex Jones.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's called controlled opposition people. They bring the crazies out to make their side seem like the only credible one. It's a classic propaganda technique. Quite a few of Alex's facts were right though (rifles don't kill many people).

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yes, because all those "reality" TV shows, and sensationalist US media we have here in the US is all totally, 100% true to its bone, has no "spins" put on it, is never exaggerated etc etc etc.
    This is a news magazine show and, once again, you have to literally just watch it to see the insane guy is insane. If you think it's choppy editing or that they fed him lines, then we know exactly that your argument is nonsense.

It's called controlled opposition people. They bring the crazies out to make their side seem like the only credible one. It's a classic propaganda technique. Quite a few of Alex's facts were right though (rifles don't kill many people).
    The relevant facts posed by that loathesome Arsenal fan Morgan was that America has thousands upon thousands of gun deaths and Britain does not. Human life >> killing objects.
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2013-01-09 at 05:21 AM.

An example of a person who shouldn't have guns. If I was pro-gun I would be ashemed such a raving loony is on my side.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2013-01-09 at 05:21 AM.