With 5.2 just around the corner I thought it'd be a nice idea to discuss comp ideas and what you think will be insanely strong and what comps will die with all the nerfs and buffs going around. I have a couple of questions myself such as how will DKs be and will RMP ever make a return, if anybody can answer that it'd be great. Personally I think Spriest/Rogue/Rsham will be brokenly good, same with WW monk/MW monk/Rogue since Monk CCs don't share DRs (probably not intended). What about boomkins in 3s with the blanket CS nerf, surely that'll make solar beam a lot stronger and with no damage nerfs to boomkins it could prove to be pretty strong again.

What about RBG comps? Heavy DoT cleaves returning since spriests are untouched and affliction locks are insane in RBGs (+ the boomkin points from above) and obviously, with a DK & Rogue calling targets and setting up your kills, it'll probably be S10/S11 all over again.

Also, any thoughts on Disc/Rogue/Boomkin or even Rsham/Rogue/Boomkin with the changes incoming?