View Poll Results: High Elves: Do you want them?

Voters
938. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    283 30.17%
  • No. We don't need any more races.

    102 10.87%
  • No. I'd rather have new races.

    385 41.04%
  • I don't care.

    168 17.91%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
20
28
29
30
  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I didn't said so. I was thinking more of a war effort from both helves and belves to take Zul'aman. Like Quel'danas but with two both horde and alliance instead of a neutral group.
    I don't see how that makes much sense. Why suddenly fixate your eyes on a miserable troll capital? The trolls there hardly pose any threat. Their leader is dead and they are scattered throughout the forest, probably eating each other.

    Maybe the Alliance could aim to claim Zul'aman as their base of operations to invade Quel'thalas. The Horde wouldn't let them do that, so Vol'jin ventures to Zul'aman and unites the Amani under himself. Let's bring more trolls under the banner of the Horde. The Alliance taking Zul'aman would be both crucial to the Amani and Horde.

  2. #582
    Warchief TheDangerZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Burt Reynolds' stache
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzard View Post
    I don't see how that makes much sense. Why suddenly fixate your eyes on a miserable troll capital? The trolls there hardly pose any threat. Their leader is dead and they are scattered throughout the forest, probably eating each other.

    Maybe the Alliance could aim to claim Zul'aman as their base of operations to invade Quel'thalas. The Horde wouldn't let them do that, so Vol'jin ventures to Zul'aman and unites the Amani under himself. Let's bring more trolls under the banner of the Horde. The Alliance taking Zul'aman would be both crucial to the Amani and Horde.
    see, there's an idea. I was merely talking around a gameplay PoV, there are countless reasons and plots that could justify an invasion of Zul'Aman. I just want as a frame an alliance/horde all out conflict in amani lands.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    see, there's an idea. I was merely talking around a gameplay PoV, there are countless reasons and plots that could justify an invasion of Zul'Aman. I just want as a frame an alliance/horde all out conflict in amani lands.
    Would your average player really appreciate revisiting Zul'Aman for the third time though? Even the second time was kind of stretchy, unless they really made some big changes (like adapting the existing architecture to a new race holing up there) it'd just come off as so rehashed and boring.

  4. #584
    I am Murloc! The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    see, there's an idea. I was merely talking around a gameplay PoV, there are countless reasons and plots that could justify an invasion of Zul'Aman. I just want as a frame an alliance/horde all out conflict in amani lands.
    I'd love to see Vol'jin kill Zul and become the Golden King of the Trolls. Because lets face it. They are the smallest faction in the game, I don't think they even number over 10,000 members.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 08:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Would your average player really appreciate revisiting Zul'Aman for the third time though? Even the second time was kind of stretchy, unless they really made some big changes (like adapting the existing architecture to a new race holing up there) it'd just come off as so rehashed and boring.
    Thing about Zul'Aman is.. it's both a City AND a state. It should be around the size of Zul'Drak, or a tad smaller. We can easily fight among the runes behind or surrounding the former city.
    "What do you seek within the mountain?"

  5. #585
    High elves please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •