Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you get to 65% during night phase and your dps are killing the adds before they get to boss then the only reason you can't kill the boss is underperforming healers.

The most important thing a healer can do besides healing is dispel terrorize immediately. DBM has a timer for it that begins after the Unstable Sha spawns.
    Tsulong will still always take at least one tick of Terrorize (lots of damage) and this can be mitigated by using Hand of Purity on him before it goes out.

All your healers are underperforming but I'll focus on your holy paladin who can do a lot more than he currently is, here are some tips;

USE YOUR COOLDOWNS MORE YOU ONLY HAD ONE OR NO USE OF EACH CD!!! You can use GoaK, wings, and DF twice (use on first breath in first day phase, third braeth in second day phase - make sure they are used TOGETHER).

- Consider reforging to haste as most of your mastery is wasted on tsulong and mana is not an issue, especially when 3 healing.
    - Beacon Tsulong as soon as day phase starts.
    - Glyph Flash of Light, use it once right before each breath (see below).
    - Spec Execution Sentence.
    - Spec holy avenger and blanket 3hp EF on the raid at the very start of both day phases (after you beacon boss, before first breath).
    - Each breath you want to do a similar cast sequence;
    Holy Shock (chance to pre-load IoL), Flash of Light, GoaK+Wings+DF+Int pot(BREATH HITS), DL DL DL HS EF ES (BREATH ENDS).

The other healers can obviously improve but if your pally does all of that he can EASILY solo more than the required 15% per day phase to kill the boss.

Tsulong will still always take at least one tick of Terrorize (lots of damage) and this can be mitigated by using Hand of Purity on him before it goes out.
    ^False. Dispel faster.

[16:37:21.465] Tsulong afflicted by Terrorize from Embodied Terror
    [16:37:22.224] Embodied Terror's Terrorize fades from Tsulong

Actually, you have close to 2 seconds before it even ticks.
    [16:38:44.366] Tsulong afflicted by Terrorize from Embodied Terror
    [16:38:46.379] Embodied Terror Terrorize Tsulong 3170563 (A: 318533)
    [16:38:47.175] Embodied Terror's Terrorize fades from Tsulong

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Actually, you have close to 2 seconds before it even ticks.
    [16:38:44.366] Tsulong afflicted by Terrorize from Embodied Terror
    [16:38:46.379] Embodied Terror Terrorize Tsulong 3170563 (A: 318533)
    [16:38:47.175] Embodied Terror's Terrorize fades from Tsulong
    My mistake, when we were progressing on it I could have sworn someone said it did. Oh well.
    Still worth casting Hand of Purity on the boss to account for possible mistakes by the person assigned to dispelling it. Unless you're the one assigned to dispel it, in which case cast that instead of HoPu!

Tips to kill Tsulong:

1. Healers need to do more healing in Day phase, the dps could probably go up but they are doing their jobs well in night phase if they are pushing 65%. Tip for the shaman he should be using healing surge on Tsulong right after the breath, spam the hell out of it during breath. He should also drop healing tide totem in day phase (not in night phase) right after a breath.

Make sure the paladin is using devotion aura in night phase a lot.

2. Boomkin, he should be tranqing on the first sun breath in day phase 1, as soon as it goes out immediately tranq. He should also be using rejuv spam when the day breath happens (not healing touch), he should macro nature's swiftness + healing touch for 1 doubled healing touch for one of the sun breaths. (or two, one at start one at end).

3. Make sure you kill big add right away, have the dk death grip them. First add should die immediately, second add should be dead on the 3rd sunbreath and the 3rd add needs to die as soon as it comes out (this one is the hardest one to make but it'll set you up for a good night phase).

4. If you aren't doing it yet make sure to designate dps spots for the dps, 4 markers in a square around the room 1 dps to each one, have boomkin spotting the group and have the tank spotting. If there is no add in their sector they help out another sector. Make sure to stun adds that move close to boss, typhoon, etc.

5. Dps should refrain from resetting stacks early on in fight when you have lust up, pop cds and use devo when stacks hit 15 or something and then reset when lust falls off. Should be pretty easy.

6. Get dispels off quickly in day phase especially on tsulong, and the player to or they'll die. If you have a lock at some point players should be health stoning in day phase whenever they get low enough to use it so that healers can focus on healing tsulong.

Thanks all, will share this with the crew and hopefully move on Sunday.

Deleted
    Some stuff to help your Holy Pala:

I use Glyph of Flash of Light, 10% increase to next heal on a target can be used to combine nicely with the breath, following it with a 3hp Eternal Flame.

Execution Sentence, I see in some of your tries he was using it, others Lights Hammer, but if you can afford to not need LH for the night phase (and you absolutely can) the healing you can get off with ES if you cast it during breath with cds popped is massive. Our last try was around 2.8m for me for just 1 ES with cds up, that's an awful lot for 1 global.

I don't go OTT with healing Tsulong outside of breath, obviously make sure he has beacon for all of day phase, make sure holy power is pooled prior to breath and as I mentioned with the glyph try and cast a FoL just before breath so you have that 10% bonus ready to go. First time I pop pretty much everything, FoL prior, wings/guardian/divine favour, then ES at start of breath, FoL again, Eternal Flame with 3hp and then anything else you can get off during the breath. I see a lot of divine light, which is ok hps, but it's a long cast and breath only lasts 6s, you'll be lucky if you get 3 off each time. Starting with at least 4hp and casting FoL > EF > FoL > EF will probably do more healing, preferably precast FoL then EF > FoL > DL, but shouldn't be spamming DL either way imo. HoTs will retain the healing buff for the full duration if cast during breath, so it's really important to get that 3hp EF on during the breath and not to overwrite it until it expires.

Otherwise it's just general stuff which others have already mentioned, but just to stress make sure one healer is assigned to dispelling Tsulong and that they stop whatever they are doing and dispel it immediately, leaving it ticking is a massive problem. That and not dealing with adds properly will make whatever else your healers do moot since they will cause far too much hp loss to Tsulong.

If it helps my last kill (or save?) log is here as HPala, if I seem to be doing something odd at some points during the night phase it's because I was keeping the plant alive for the achi

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=1208&e=1608

At start of day phase, group everyone on tank where tsulong will breath. Kill first "big" add fast, so that all little adds are killed by the first breath when they spawn. Failing to do so will cause fears to go out which can limit your healing by a lot.

Watch timer for dot going out, dispel before first tick goes out on tuslong. Very important.

2nd big add will get hit by 2nd breath, and since you have a mage you could use ring of frost to freeze all the small adds to be killed by 3rd breath.

Last big add needs to be slain in front of tsulong before the breath goes out to kill the little adds.

And obviously, with every breath have your healers bomb heals on tsulong with the buff.

It's more important to handle the small adds and the dot than the adds that are trying to reach tsulong. If a few adds reach him it's not a big deal compared to that dot ticking or your healers being feared during a breath.

Im not sure how druids/DKs work CD wise, but as a prot paladin im able to solo tank it on normal mode. I eat the first breath, ungyphed divine protection for 2nd, GoAK + 20% cd for 3rd breath, unglyphed DP + mistweaver monk bubble for 4th. sometimes you get a 5th breath, its easy for me to just bubble clear the stacks before the breath comes out. IF your Dk does it, im assuming he wouldn't even get to 4 stacks if he used AMS.

Breath still applies a stack even if you have AMS up.