Gear choices for balance druid,??

so im between a rock and a hard place here...

im a t14 raiding balance druid .. currendly working on clearing toes, and AM clearing mv and working on amber shaper,

im at my 5273 BP and been going crit as told.. so

i am currently using the bracers of spirit kings in Mv lfr ( /w spirit) and there 473? or w.e and i need a upgrade badly .. i been holding off buying rep ones bc they have no spirit and have crit mastery which can be good... so idk if i shoulde get the August celestial Caster bracers and loss spirit and go for the crit mastery bracers or hold on to what i have and wait for an upgrade in normal mv,

also another thing is my shoulders.. currently using ones off 3rd boss in mv (gara'jal spirit binder) ( shoulders im currently using are spaulders of divided mind ) LFR version.. shoulde i get the non spirit ( white petal shoulder garb ) 489ilvl from august celestial or keep what i have and wait for 3rd boss mv ones..

so idk wether i shoulde keep what i got and continue waiting and upgrade what i have or buy vp ones,

im currently at 5295 Haste ( not in bk form),13.25 % crit, 23.12% mastery

also i must add i have 2 pairs of the spaulders of divided mind 1 for resto and boomkin.. so woulde it be worth to get bracers or shoulders for boomkin and or resto?

Quote Originally Posted by kordruid View Post
    so im between a rock and a hard place here...

im a t14 raiding balance druid .. currendly working on clearing toes, and AM clearing mv and working on amber shaper,

im at my 5273 BP and been going crit as told.. so

i am currently using the bracers of spirit kings in Mv lfr ( /w spirit) and there 473? or w.e and i need a upgrade badly .. i been holding off buying rep ones bc they have no spirit and have crit mastery which can be good... so idk if i shoulde get the August celestial Caster bracers and loss spirit and go for the crit mastery bracers or hold on to what i have and wait for an upgrade in normal mv,

also another thing is my shoulders.. currently using ones off 3rd boss in mv (gara'jal spirit binder) ( shoulders im currently using are spaulders of divided mind ) LFR version.. shoulde i get the non spirit ( white petal shoulder garb ) 489ilvl from august celestial or keep what i have and wait for 3rd boss mv ones..

so idk wether i shoulde keep what i got and continue waiting and upgrade what i have or buy vp ones,

im currently at 5295 Haste ( not in bk form),13.25 % crit, 23.12% mastery

also i must add i have 2 pairs of the spaulders of divided mind 1 for resto and boomkin.. so woulde it be worth to get bracers or shoulders for boomkin and or resto?
    I would get pvp bracers(crit/spirit) and buy the Golden Lotus shoulders.

Personally I've been using the T14 BiS for gear. Now I certainly will not get the heroic pieces as my guild is only 8/16 normal but I still use it to match the pieces as I assume it will be similar. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-T14H-BiS-list

That being said, bracers of dark thoughts (you have the LFR version) are currently BiS so I'd keep them. That's what I was doing, just got the normal version last night. Also these should be 483 since they're from LFR.

Tier is the BiS for shoulders so if you can get them from LFR you should assuming you're working towards 4 set. If you already have it with other pieces then you could perhaps do what you're thinking.

Do you notice yourself significantly below others in terms of DPS? If so, is your raid spot in jeopardy? If not I'd just stay where you're at and hope for the drops you need while using the valor to upgrade your 496 ilevel pieces (Normal+). Again, this is what I'm doing. Upgrading my normal version and my LFR weapon to 2/2.

Can you post an armory link please, so we (me) can have a look at your gear setup

it wont let me post an armory bc i havent posted enough..

name is chuchnourish
    korgath
    alliance

but im actualy not bottom dps i generaly stay 3rd or 4th mainly bc my guilds dps is better geared then me.. im ms resto but i try to keep my balance set level with my ms

Quote Originally Posted by kordruid View Post
    it wont let me post an armory bc i havent posted enough..

name is chuchnourish
    korgath
    alliance

but im actualy not bottom dps i generaly stay 3rd or 4th mainly bc my guilds dps is better geared then me.. im ms resto but i try to keep my balance set level with my ms
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nourish/simple