[Holy] Has anything changed in 5.1 that I need to know about?

I'm coming back to WoW, and I've decided to stick to my Pally I guess... I'm just curious if there was anything big that I need to know about, haven't kept up with anything?

Holy prism is a smart heal, LoD heal was increased slightly...can't think of anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExLancer View Post
    I'm coming back to WoW, and I've decided to stick to my Pally I guess... I'm just curious if there was anything big that I need to know about, haven't kept up with anything?
    Nope. Nothing game breaking. About the same as when MoP was released. I assume you were there for that because you specifically said 5.1.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Deleted
    Basics are Holy shock, holy light and LoD/eternal flame are your main healing spells, no longer radiance/divine light. Mastery is now about the same as haste, pick one or the other, have about the same output. Stack spirit instead of int.

They did change our set bonuses slightly as well.

Tier 14 White Tiger 4-set now reduces HS cooldown from 6 to 4 seconds (was 6 to 5).
    Season 13 Gladiator 4-set now no longer grants HP when WoG/EF are cast with Divine Purpose.

Are you saying choose Mastery or Haste at higher gear levels or what? I'm currently at 482 or something like that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go mastery, with haste ultimately requiring more mana regen, with your current gear mastery>haste