Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Warrior nerf , want a alt ! Rogue or Druid PVP

    So , hi every one

    I wanna lvl a pvp alt / reroll.
    Any suggest?


    Ty

  2. #2
    Try a warrior, they are still op as hell.

  3. #3
    What Warrior Nerf :/ They are still amazing in 5.2

  4. #4
    Bloodsail Admiral Chrispotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,220
    Not sure what the point of this post is? Warriors are still good in 5.2... Rogues are good too and ferals are getting nerfs.... Have you even read the patch notes?

  5. #5
    ROGUE. next patch is either rogue or monk. but if i had to pick i would def go rogue.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    What Warrior Nerf :/ They are still amazing in 5.2
    They get double the cd for shockwave, we remove HS from bars and replace it with slam which gets buffed according to the PTR notes, SW gets nerfed on both heal and rage gained. I'm curious how will all turn out but I think overall it's gonna be a nerf. With the change to TFB mechanics I think it will basically be gain 5 stacks of overpowers then pop CS and spam OP and MS and use Slam as a rage dump.

    Rogues afaik will get buffed and druids will get nerfed on cc with cyclone sharing DR with everything else and displacer beast will no longer get them into stealth so they won't be able to run that easy anymore.

    If you really wanna reroll probably feral druid will still be good because they will still have a lot of cc and have good burst with trinket + berserk + tiger fury + king of the jungle combo.

  7. #7
    why ppl keep bring up rogues will be OP next patch omg ST is 30 yards OP ability , as it stands now yes but i dont think ST will go like as is now on PTR and even if it does the rogues still die in 1 stun . Nothing changed to our survivebility nothing at all , most of the time u will be forced to use prep just to score another vanish or cos to escape due to the poor mobility and survive , ST will only help our uptime on a target doing some decent numbers while at it other than that u will still get hit like a truck by all them classes that alrdy pwn u on live

  8. #8
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,763
    So because your class that is very overpowered right now is getting a few nerfs you are going to reroll?
    Sorry bro, but even with those nerfs warriors will remain at the top.

  9. #9
    Warriors are still op in 5.2

  10. #10
    The Patient Ramaloce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Friend Safari
    Posts
    209
    Warriors are not getting hit that hard by the nurf bat. They are still in a very good spot thanks to the output they still have. Rogues don't seem like the crazy gods that most are making them out to be, in reality it just seems like all rogues are 4.2 sub rogues now with different attacking abilities when they are out of stealth.

    In my opinion stay warrior, the only new thing you would have to learn is to be smarter with shockwave. However if you really want to change your class between druid and rogue I would say rogue, they seem to be in a little better of a place at the moment for 5.2.

  11. #11
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR - USA
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramaloce View Post
    Warriors are not getting hit that hard by the nurf bat. They are still in a very good spot thanks to the output they still have. Rogues don't seem like the crazy gods that most are making them out to be, in reality it just seems like all rogues are 4.2 sub rogues now with different attacking abilities when they are out of stealth.

    In my opinion stay warrior, the only new thing you would have to learn is to be smarter with shockwave. However if you really want to change your class between druid and rogue I would say rogue, they seem to be in a little better of a place at the moment for 5.2.
    If all the changes on PTR go through, Monk. Monks are already pretty strong on live if they are knowledgeable (maybe not as strong in Arena as in BGs). We'll have to see how things shake out.

    Warriors are still very strong though, and I wouldn't give up on them.

  12. #12
    FoTM rerolls makes me sad. You're still going to be bad at the game no matter how borked the balance is.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    FoTM rerolls makes me sad. You're still going to be bad at the game no matter how borked the balance is.
    You'd be right if every fotm roller is bad,but they aren't so you're wrong.
    Some people are just more competitive then you are.
    You think your pvp competitiveness starts with your character and its class,some other people aren't afraid to play other classes and see no reason to bound their competitiveness to one class.
    Imagine you having a pair of boots on your character and you see another pair of boots that has higher stats.Wouldn't you want that pair of boots?Actually wouldn't you think it's stupid to play with an inferior pair of boots?You're being competitive.
    Well for Fotm rerolls a class is the same,why would they want to play with an inferior class,when there's a better class out there?Same competitive logic.

  14. #14
    Play your favorite class regardless of how powerful they are in a given xpac or patch.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    You'd be right if every fotm roller is bad,but they aren't so you're wrong.
    Some people are just more competitive then you are.
    You think your pvp competitiveness starts with your character and its class,some other people aren't afraid to play other classes and see no reason to bound their competitiveness to one class.
    Imagine you having a pair of boots on your character and you see another pair of boots that has higher stats.Wouldn't you want that pair of boots?Actually wouldn't you think it's stupid to play with an inferior pair of boots?You're being competitive.
    Well for Fotm rerolls a class is the same,why would they want to play with an inferior class,when there's a better class out there?Same competitive logic.
    There has been people getting glad as every class in every single seasons, and even the most gimpled classes of a particular season had at least 1 person reaching rank 1 as that class, S7 DKs and S11 Warriors come to my mind.

    FoTM reroll are for bad players. In b4 you point out Reckful, he plays this game as a job and has been for a while now, he simply plays whatever gives him more views on Twitch and playing a Warrior was a pretty safe bet for this season, so is going back to his Rogue next season.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    There has been people getting glad as every class in every single seasons, and even the most gimpled classes of a particular season had at least 1 person reaching rank 1 as that class, S7 DKs and S11 Warriors come to my mind.

    FoTM reroll are for bad players. In b4 you point out Reckful, he plays this game as a job and has been for a while now, he simply plays whatever gives him more views on Twitch and playing a Warrior was a pretty safe bet for this season, so is going back to his Rogue next season.
    Good job,you didn't understand a thing I said.
    Simple example again,is everyone who plays with the best gear in pvp bad at the game cause they're scared to play with inferior pvp gear?
    No because that's what being competitive is about,maximizing your gear and skill.Now if you get this concept,fotm rerollers view also their class as something you can optimize,that simple....
    If fotm rollers are bad for wanting to play with powerful classes every top pvper is bad for wanting to play with powerful gear.=your faulty logic

  17. #17
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,978
    Second Wind nerf being reverted, so freaking hilarious. I was duelling my warrior friend and he basically stomped me every single time because I couldn't get through that shit talent.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Good job,you didn't understand a thing I said.
    Simple example again,is everyone who plays with the best gear in pvp bad at the game cause they're scared to play with inferior pvp gear?
    No because that's what being competitive is about,maximizing your gear and skill.Now if you get this concept,fotm rerollers view also their class as something you can optimize,that simple....
    If fotm rollers are bad for wanting to play with powerful classes every top pvper is bad for wanting to play with powerful gear.=your faulty logic
    Wait did you just say warriors take skill? Lmao I'd like to see u reroll a class that doesn't have a one shot macro and see how high you get. Stick to warrior kid.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Second Wind nerf being reverted, so freaking hilarious. I was duelling my warrior friend and he basically stomped me every single time because I couldn't get through that shit talent.
    Stopped reading when u mentioned a duel.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 03:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockoma View Post
    Wait did you just say warriors take skill? Lmao I'd like to see u reroll a class that doesn't have a one shot macro and see how high you get. Stick to warrior kid.
    You do understand that you're embarrassing yourself just as much as he is ye?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 03:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    FoTM rerolls makes me sad. You're still going to be bad at the game no matter how borked the balance is.
    He wanted to make an alt, he said nothing about rereolling main. Perhaps you should read what he said before dropping a comment, it was just a few words... Don't hate for no reason.

  20. #20
    Second Wind nerf being reverted, so freaking hilarious. I was duelling my warrior friend and he basically stomped me every single time because I couldn't get through that shit talent.
    SW Isnt the problem, CD stacking is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •