Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    FoTM rerolls makes me sad. You're still going to be bad at the game no matter how borked the balance is.
    this.
    all FoTM rerollers just look so pathetic to me.
    they are usually a whiny nervous persons, too

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    He wanted to make an alt, he said nothing about rereolling main. Perhaps you should read what he said before dropping a comment, it was just a few words... Don't hate for no reason.
    OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloe View Post
    So , hi every one

I wanna lvl a pvp alt / reroll.
    Any suggest?

Ty
    I bolded the part that made you look silly. It was only a few words.

My response to the original post would be:
    Hopping class to class because one is OP for an expansion is not being "competitive". Competition implies a challenge. Picking up a class for the purpose of faceroll skeeting all over people doesn't mean you're being competitive or are good at the game, it means you like the easiest route to the highest gains. The only "challenge" in this strategy is figuring out how to set up your one shot macro.
    Last edited by PewPewIsWhatIDo; 2013-01-10 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockoma View Post
    Wait did you just say warriors take skill? Lmao I'd like to see u reroll a class that doesn't have a one shot macro and see how high you get. Stick to warrior kid.
    Your post is ridiculous,for one I don't play warrior,and it's not because I explain what competitive is that I mean the whole definition applies to the situation...in this case chosing your class can be part of being competitive.

Deleted
    Quit switching to the FOTM class, everytme your so-called "main" gets a bit of tuning done.

Also, these kind of threads are not allowed.

Why don't you stick with a class you enjoy playing instead of jumping on the next fotm, no offense meant but seriously.

Deleted
    99% of rank 1 players fotm-rerolls every season to have a bigger chance of getting rank 1.
    That is a fact so all this crying about fotm-rerollerbs being bad is pure bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    99% of rank 1 players fotm-rerolls every season to have a bigger chance of getting rank 1.
    That is a fact so all this crying about fotm-rerollerbs being bad is pure bullshit.
    Please, show me your source that backs up your 99% statement.
    Should not be too hard, I guess. After all, it "is a fact"...

just reroll enh shaman. they are godlike since tbc, doesnt even need to get carried in 3s, they carry other 2 to r1. just dunno why others dont play it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Stopped reading when u mentioned a duel.[COLOR="red"]
    Then why did you even bother to quote me in the first place? Why should a warrior be rewarded for being below 35% hp? It doesn't make any sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Why should a warrior be rewarded for being below 35% hp? It doesn't make any sense.
    Because that would make them the only class on this game without any form of healing outside of bandages. And Second Wind can be countered if you know what you're doing, that's why the healing nerf was reverted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Because that would make them the only class on this game without any form of healing outside of bandages. And Second Wind can be countered if you know what you're doing, that's why the healing nerf was reverted.
    Anything can be countered if you know what you are doing. Great argument :P

Deleted
    Anything can be countered if you know what you are doing. Great argument :P
    Fair enough, but my point is that it's not game breaking outside of duels in which case you're much more limited (and balance neglected by Blizz)..in which case I admit it's really annoying.
    My main is a Paladin, by the way, so don't hit me for defending SW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Fair enough, but my point is that it's not game breaking outside of duels in which you're much more limited..in which case I admit it's really annoying.
    My main is a Paladin, by the way, so don't hit me for defending SW.
    I agree tho. Second Wind can be countered quite easily so nerfing that isnt going to help the real problems. Again, thats probably why the nerf got reverted

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloe View Post
    So , hi every one

I wanna lvl a pvp alt / reroll.
    Any suggest?

Ty
    Is this an: i was a warrior and pwned everything but they nerfed my STUNZ so i must reroll to patch 5.2 OP class post?

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 07:21 PM ----------

I agree tho. Second Wind can be countered quite easily so nerfing that isnt going to help the real problems. Again, thats probably why the nerf got reverted
    And no not realy. They are trying both: D-stance and second wind both making a threat. They are trying to nerf both one at the time see wich one is the best. (Afther the stun) I think the d-stance and only allow second wind to be useable in d-stance to be the best option realy..

PS- double post bug.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2013-01-12 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that reroll fotm every season like dogroth are considered as a joke among many other good players...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    Is this an: i was a warrior and pwned everything but they nerfed my STUNZ so i must reroll to patch 5.2 OP class post?

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 07:21 PM ----------

And no not realy. They are trying both: D-stance and second wind both making a threat. They are trying to nerf both one at the time see wich one is the best. (Afther the stun) I think the d-stance and only allow second wind to be useable in d-stance to be the best option realy..

PS- double post bug.
    Hmm, I think the nerf to Defensive stance may be enough. I think the reason second wind was considered powerful was the relationship between Resilience, the 25% damage reduction, Effective health and the 3% per second heals. When you take into consideration effective health on a well geared warrior, it could come out pretty darn high. I guess we'll have to wait and see though, if they choose to continue tinkering with warriors.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Hmm, I think the nerf to Defensive stance may be enough. I think the reason second wind was considered powerful was the relationship between Resilience, the 25% damage reduction, Effective health and the 3% per second heals. When you take into consideration effective health on a well geared warrior, it could come out pretty darn high. I guess we'll have to wait and see though, if they choose to continue tinkering with warriors.
    Yea, I am cool with that.
    Just curious what Blizz has in mind for those abillities.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    FoTM rerolls makes me sad. You're still going to be bad at the game no matter how borked the balance is.
    Well this game 4-5 specs that are miles above the rest right now. I'm sure a lack of balance has a lot to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Choose My Class For Me" threads are not allowed here.