Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 16/16 Normal, 5/16 HM ) is an established guild that was built as a 25 man guild, but settled on 10 man a few months into MoP, by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.
We are specifically looking for
1 Tank - Anything will do, player > class here
1 Mage - Be able to adjust spec for content
1 Melee - Rogue or Enhancement Shaman
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform. * Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals * Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders. * Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here * Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc * Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively * Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews. * Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama. * Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release. * Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing * Loot - We use EPGPto distribute loot, but in 10 man, there isn't that much competition * Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.