Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Eye of the Black Prince - now buyable

    You can find it along with the Sha gems at your local VP vendor.
    Neyzo - shoutout to Visenna for the sig :3

  2. #2
    Brewmaster Csunforgiven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Spirestone
    Posts
    1,356
    Legit, about time they put that in if its true.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Seems about right.

    How much does it actually cost, though?

  5. #5
    According to comments on wowhead, its 2.5k. Oh and because they're vendor items now, discounts apply.

    2.25k for the socket and 9k for the gem.

  6. #6
    I'm assuming you need to have completed the quests first, right?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm assuming you need to have completed the quests first, right?
    that would be a good assumption.
    do what you feel.

  8. #8
    Doesn't appear to be live on EU servers yet, probably needs the server restart.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  9. #9
    Brewmaster Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,486
    http://i.imgur.com/7HvLb.jpg

    Legit. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/7HvLb.jpg

    Legit. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

    YES now i can get a second eye.

    Oh wait. i still need 3 more sigils of wisdom. And im 14/16 heroic xp. I. Hate. R....N.....G....................................................................

    Offtopic:
    Stop wearing a mustache pinkie raxxed pie :P
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

  11. #11
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/7HvLb.jpg

    Legit. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
    6 legendaries but only 17k gold. Trade you 50k for your twin blades

  12. #12
    Heads up if you're a DW class you can use the eye on both weapons and use two gems.

  13. #13
    Brewmaster Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    YES now i can get a second eye.

    Oh wait. i still need 3 more sigils of wisdom. And im 14/16 heroic xp. I. Hate. R....N.....G....................................................................

    Offtopic:
    Stop wearing a mustache pinkie raxxed pie :P
    Holy crap that's a new level of horrible RNG.
    And here I am complaining that it took me 3 solo kills to get the Alysrazor mount today..

    Offtopic:
    I may have stolen your avatar for my guilds forums.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 03:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgakitty View Post
    6 legendaries but only 17k gold. Trade you 50k for your twin blades
    The pain and anguish it took to get those cannot be valued by mere gold.
    ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  14. #14
    Herald of the Titans Porimlys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Bebop
    Posts
    2,745
    They oughta lower the price of the gems, it's just way too punishing to get an upgrade right now.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    They oughta lower the price of the gems, it's just way too punishing to get an upgrade right now.
    Put the price even more up I say. Legendary stuff should be something you can buy from a vendor in the first place.

  16. #16
    So, just to confirm, all the eye does is allow you to put a typical +160ps/+320ss/(+80 and +160) gem in, right? So, essentially less than half as good as the 5.0 reward.
    Praise the Quest Writers for they give life to otherwise boring expansions.

  17. #17
    This was not a major patch in terms of progression. Why would they make a step that makes the weapon as good as next tier stuff before the next tier?

  18. #18
    Nice to know, thanks!!

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    So, just to confirm, all the eye does is allow you to put a typical +160ps/+320ss/(+80 and +160) gem in, right? So, essentially less than half as good as the 5.0 reward.
    Yeah but the first is free. So yay, merry christmas for getting a bonus normal socket after grinding vp cap for six weeks!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Yeah but the first is free. So yay, merry christmas for getting a bonus normal socket after grinding vp cap for six weeks!
    So was the +500 main stat gem and it took approximately a month to get. (Unless you had bad drop luck then it would take even longer than six weeks.) I mean, yay another gem slot, but it's like getting a ham sandwich as a reward after the same amount of work that last netted you a steak.
    Praise the Quest Writers for they give life to otherwise boring expansions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •