Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Raiding shrine of two moons

Can you do this? Or will the guards 1-2 shot u?

The guards on PVP realms are weaker than their PVE realm counterparts. But since I haven't tried to raid Two Moons I can't be sure exactly how hard they hit.

the guards will two-shot-root-knockback you back to your place

Why would you do it anyway? There is no achievement or benefit from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the guards will two-shot-root-knockback you back to your place
    Been there, done that when I accidently flew into the wrong base. Judging from the skeletons on the ground, this happens often on my realm ;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    You only do things for achievements and benefits? Not just for fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously he's a dedicated roleplayer who has amassed an army at Garrosh's behest.

Obviously.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because some people like World PvP, and we find it fun attacking the opposite faction, especialy in strongholds such as citys, That in itself is its own reward

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's possible; I've seen two or three raids going for it (big raids, admittedly) since MoP hit. I'm pretty sure the guards are easy to handle and/or ignore with enough people.

Deleted
    Unless they buffed them I don't know what the fuss is all about. I tried to walk into the Shrine of the Seven Stars and could tank and heal myself against 3 of those guards as an resto shaman. If you had enough people and maybe 1-2 tanks it shouldn't be much of an problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Benefit = fun, PvP action. You don't need fancy titles and achievements for everything you do in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance on my server hit Shrine of Two Moons once, I was in Org so I wasn't there for the festivities but some of my guildies were and said there were only about 5 Alliance and they were pvp'ing within the city so I assume the guards must be easy enough to handle.

Deleted
    Fun? world pvp? jesus I tell you what my friend its people like YOU who have ruined this game, and thats not an overstatement!

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    Fun? world pvp? jesus I tell you what my friend its people like YOU who have ruined this game, and thats not an overstatement!
    Well i see it exactly the other way round.
    You gain nothing and the ones that get attacked by you loose precious time, gold and whatnot.
    So all in all you are creating a loose/loose situation here and are even proud of it and disregard people who have another opinion. You are not very evolved sir.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You gain nothing and the ones that get attacked by you loose precious time, gold and whatnot.
    So all in all you are creating a loose/loose situation here and are even proud of it and disregard people who have another opinion. You are not very evolved sir.
    Not sure if serious..

You actually gain honor points!, and so do they if they defend!

Calling someone "not very evolved" because you are a pansy that whines about world PvP...well Just makes you look like a jackass.

Perhaps the all-time most well-known colossal waste of time (also known as raiding Crossroads) had no real purpose or associated achievement. However, it spawned Barren's chat and some of the fondest memories from Vanilla WoW. The point of WoW is to destroy the other faction. That's the ultimate point of this game - Horde Vs Alliance. Raiding any enemy town is, by nature, not a waste of time - it is the closest thing to "honor" that you can get in war.

Need I remind you that you are playing a video game, the definition of a waste of time.

I encourage any and all WoW players to kill the other faction at all times and in any location possible. I think the game was better when this type of activity was encouraged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it civil.

People do it for fun or for roleplay. Plus you get honor. I would love to do it but my server is medium pop and never seems to have enough people around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    Perhaps the all-time most well-known colossal waste of time (also known as raiding Crossroads) had no real purpose or associated achievement. However, it spawned Barren's chat and some of the fondest memories from Vanilla WoW. The point of WoW is to destroy the other faction. That's the ultimate point of this game - Horde Vs Alliance. Raiding any enemy town is, by nature, not a waste of time - it is the closest thing to "honor" that you can get in war.

Need I remind you that you are playing a video game, the definition of a waste of time.

I encourage any and all WoW players to kill the other faction at all times and in any location possible. I think the game was better when this type of activity was encouraged.
    I daresay Barrens Chat is a perpetual, immortal thing that existed long before Crossroads raids.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    This is a game not a sport, you lose nothing of value by being attacked in such a way, your the kind of person who forced blizz to nerf unique and fun events like kiting world bosses to citys etc all because you took dying to seriously and qqed till they fixed it, I cannot stand players like you mate you suck all the fun out of the game for everyone around you and whine and whine about world pvp and world events till blizz dont do it anymore.......just so you dont have to be `inconvenienced` .

I really hope you dont play on a pvp server thats all I can say otherwise your point is even less justified!

I have seen it once by multiboxer. He actually murdered everything in his path.