Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Help with 2 piece bonus

Edit: should have noted in the subject that I am playing arcane.

Currently I have both the tier(lfr) chest and hands but both pieces are of lower stats than the ones I'm wearing. The difference in hands is marginal but askmrrobot has the chest rated much lower.

My question is should i take the stat drop for the flat 7% bonus to missiles?
    Here's my char

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...konik/advanced

Notes: I'm finishing up my gem quest this week for the 500 int and I have the mats for int bracers

Thanks in advance for the advice

2pc LFR is better than 2 non tier pieces even if they were heroic versions so yes stop worrying about your ilvl

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draagun View Post
    2pc LFR is better than 2 non tier pieces even if they were heroic versions so yes stop worrying about your ilvl
    Ilevel isn't my concern. If you look at my char, you will see that my llevel is 2 points lower than what I own. My concern is stat loss.

Also, how do you figure that 2 piece lfr is better than regular heroic gear? I'm pretty sure that the Int loss alone would add up to more of a dps loss then the 7% gain on my second most used spell.

Deleted
    I did some comparing on WoL for myself recently, I own 1 normal tier piece, that is it... NOTHING from LFR and NOTHING from any normal raiding .... Just the hands froms Sha.

Anyways the 2 piece for fire is worth about 2k, just run a WoL for yourself and figure out how much extra damage is 7% of your AM ... if it too is about 2k, you have to loose a lot of stats to lose 2k dps... If all else fails, work up a SimCraft of your gears using chardev or something it will tell you within reasonable margin which is better.

IMO the 2 piece outweighs the stat loss by a fair margin. Shouldn't even be a question.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoriesLA View Post
    IMO the 2 piece outweighs the stat loss by a fair margin. Shouldn't even be a question.
    And how bout 4set bonus for arcane.. How many ilvls would u drop for that? Heroic pieces for LFR ones even?