1. #1

    Does blizzard always email you when..

    action is taken against your account? Im a tad confused...on m,y way to the office this morning i tried to log to the mobile armory and it game me an error telling me my account was locked/banned/suspended...so i logged to my bnet account and i noticed my main account (i have 2) the status was "pending" whereas my second account was listed "active"

    I am at the office and cannot check if i can actually log in to the game until tonight, i have opened a ticket and planing on calling but im on the east coast so have to wait a lil bit...but i am curious if any action was taken by blizzard, would they notify me via email? i have not received anything from them and i dont have anything on my spam folder.

    I've never had any action taken against me and never let the account payment lapse so im somewhat concerned.

  2. #2
    The Unstoppable Force Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / PoE
    Posts
    21,495
    Yeah they do in terms of telling you what happen for an example this was a bit ago

    /2: Your fucking battleground group sucks

    I then got an email in game about it and told me an action has been taken on to your account thus I went to my email and it said ''Profanity / Disturbance'' - Action taken: A slap on the wrist ( More of a letter not to say bad stuff ) I actually still have the email haha
    Last edited by Hysteria; 2013-01-09 at 03:22 PM.

  3. #3
    That same thing happened to me about a week ago. I think it has something to do with your payment being processed. It wasn't able to log in to the mobile armory until the payment cleared on my account and it was considered "Active" again.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Yeah they do in terms of telling you what happen for an example this was a bit ago

    /2: Your fucking battleground group sucks

    I then got an email in game about it and told me an action has been taken on to your account thus I went to my email and it said ''Profanity / Disturbance'' - Action taken: A slap on the wrist ( More of a letter not to say bad stuff ) I actually still have the email haha
    Step 1 is a warning. Then it goes to short bans, longer ones, and eventually if you are still behaving like a small boy with a nappy that needs changing, you get banned permanently. Unfortunately they do give you many chances to behave like a prat.

  5. #5
    The Unstoppable Force Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / PoE
    Posts
    21,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Step 1 is a warning. Then it goes to short bans, longer ones, and eventually if you are still behaving like a small boy with a nappy that needs changing, you get banned permanently. Unfortunately they do give you many chances to behave like a prat.
    It was literally my first warning in the 7 year time frame haha was actually surprised personally.

  6. #6
    thanks for info...i feel a bit relieved now but will call later today when they are open to be on the safe side.

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral hiragana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,193
    CS is probably rather busy this week with the massive ban wave related to duping items, you might get someone more understanding in a day or 2.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhite View Post
    That same thing happened to me about a week ago. I think it has something to do with your payment being processed. It wasn't able to log in to the mobile armory until the payment cleared on my account and it was considered "Active" again.
    this..

    this issue is know and has been popping up on the CS forums. when your billing cycle cylces, your mobile ah locks down for about 72 hours

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •