Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Should have PM'd me or another moderator of the warlock forums, now it took till me actually bothering to open this thread to see that the title was wrong >.<

Ah well, title changed now.
    Thanks Skarma. I appreciate it. I will keep that in mind if I ever derp again that hard.

Don't forget to carrion swarm dem adds!!

Side note about Carrion Swarm, it actually hits like a truck for a fairly low Fury Cost. In fact, if you add it to the 8 target AoE profile for Demonology, its a dps increase. Use it glyphed if your group doesn't need/want the knockback, the damage is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Side note about Carrion Swarm, it actually hits like a truck for a fairly low Fury Cost. In fact, if you add it to the 8 target AoE profile for Demonology, its a dps increase. Use it glyphed if your group doesn't need/want the knockback, the damage is worth it.
    Bam! this ^ all of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto1 View Post
    Thanks!!! We had killed him last week - the adds were just a lot closer than this week. We had plenty of extra time this week. We 3 healed the fight, I don't know if that's different from what most of you guys are doing or not.
    Would recommend 2 healing it in the future ...I've used 2 healers on it every week since the week heroics opened as just about every 2 healing comp minus anything with a monk. Using 3 healers just makes each phase take longer and extending all of the phases increasing the damage the raid takes my a considerable amount of damage which can be avoided by simply having more dps.

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    It's actually worth it for 2+ targets (assuming extending corruption isnt beneficial).

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    It's actually worth it for 2+ targets (assuming extending corruption isnt beneficial).

I'm aware, I use it on Garalon.