Poll: Could a Flying fatigue be the right solution?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Again this is you, wanting my game to be crappier, so you can maybe sometimes meet a random person who 90% of the time you will just run past without engaging.
    Absolutely not. I want the game to be fun for everyone. I'm just asking if you think that nerfing flying mount could improve the game in your opinion...
    You think it wouldn't and I'm okay with that.
    Why bother with World-PvP?
    Plain nostalgia, most of the fun I had with this game was doing reward-less wpvp with a crazy friend of mine, instead of levelling up.
    You mean you'd like to waste my time from more fun and rewarding activities.
    I could agree with you but... this is not a work, you already waste time playing, because it's a game.
    But if you think that doing WPVP is not fun then I have nothing to say.
    That's your opinion and that's what I want to know. Thanks for the feedback
    "staph whinning kid if u dont like pvp go to a potato pve server so u can play against bots" -Armiger

[QUOTE=Motocarota;19787641]Absolutely not. I want the game to be fun for everyone. I'm just asking if you think that nerfing flying mount could improve the game in your opinion...
    You think it wouldn't and I'm okay with that.
    Plain nostalgia, most of the fun I had with this game was doing reward-less wpvp with a crazy friend of mine, instead of levelling up.

I could agree with you but... this is not a work, you already waste time playing, because it's a game.
    But if you think that doing WPVP is not fun then I have nothing to say.
    That's your opinion and that's what I want to know. Thanks for the feedback
    But you prioritized your fun over his. You want to be able to have an impact on how HE plays his game. You want to be able to go and bother him and force him to interact with you and be forced to either PVP with you or die and have to skulk away instead of doing what he wants to do, which is fly to where he wants to be, play the parts of the game he enjoys, and do it quickly.

And here's the thing, if WPVP is a problem on your server, you should seek to move, not ask if other people would be okay with making fun features of the game worse JUST so you can have an easier time ganking/harassing people. On my server, somehow, despite flying mounts, WPVP happens all the time.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good idea actually, I'd go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motocarota View Post
    From the poll that High General Turalyon made about Flying mounts (link) it's pretty clear that people don't want to abandon their flying mounts.
    Now I ask this:

What could be your reaction if Blizzard introduces a "Flying Fatigue"?

Explain:
    You can fly normally, but when flying, your mount will stack fatigue 'till the moment it's full. At this point it will start to (slowly) fall down and land.
    Then you have to wait until your mount gains enough fatigue.

I think this change could bring back what Turalyon wants: (or what I think he wants) a world with a geography that matters.

/discuss
    I have 130+ mounts, about half of them are flyers... I have a long time to switch mounts until I run into a problem..

Deleted
    Short answer: No
    Long answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Short answer: No
    Long answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
    Love that movie.. It's on Danish TV3 right now...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Here's my opinion; Leave it alone.

However if they did introduce it I'd be pretty annoyed pretty hardcore.

Apathy have you ever joined a thread and posted something positive? lol

But you prioritized your fun over his. You want to be able to have an impact on how HE plays his game. You want to be able to go and bother him and force him to interact with you and be forced to either PVP with you or die and have to skulk away instead of doing what he wants to do, which is fly to where he wants to be, play the parts of the game he enjoys, and do it quickly.

And here's the thing, if WPVP is a problem on your server, you should seek to move, not ask if other people would be okay with making fun features of the game worse JUST so you can have an easier time ganking/harassing people. On my server, somehow, despite flying mounts, WPVP happens all the time.
    No seriously. Now read again what I wrote:
    I want the game to be fun for everyone. I'm just asking if you think that nerfing flying mount could improve the game in your opinion...
    You said that I prioritized my fun over his because "You want to be able to have an impact on how HE plays his game. You want to be able to go and bother him and force him to interact with you"
    But that's not true because I want even the opposite: I want others to be able to have an impact on how I play my game. I want others to be able to go and bother me and force me to interact with them.

Because it's a fun way to play a multiplayer game.
    We are enemies in that game. We play the war(craft)...

Furthermore people that log in just to fast-collect currencies and gear are ignoring a huge potential of the game.

But again: this is only my modest opinion, you have yours, and other players have their own... and I just want to know them, maybe I'm the only one playing the game in the 'wrong' way, who knows...
    Last edited by Motocarota; 2013-01-12 at 11:14 AM.
    "staph whinning kid if u dont like pvp go to a potato pve server so u can play against bots" -Armiger

10+ Year Old Account
    leave flying mounts alone ffs

just coz certain people want to restrict themselves doesnt mean everyone else should be restricted as well... arrogant pricks

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Motocarota View Post
    No seriously. Now read again what I wrote:

You said that I prioritized my fun over his because "You want to be able to have an impact on how HE plays his game. You want to be able to go and bother him and force him to interact with you"
    But that's not true because I want even the opposite: I want others to be able to have an impact on how I play my game. I want others to be able to go and bother me and force me to interact with them.

Because it's a fun way to play a multiplayer game.
    We are enemies in that game. We play the war(craft)...

Furthermore people that log in just to fast-collect currencies and gear are ignoring a huge potential of the game.

But again: this is only my modest opinion, you have yours, and other players have their own... and I just want to know them, maybe I'm the only one playing the game in the 'wrong' way, who knows...
    all im reading is "i want to grief people who are minding their own business"
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2013-01-12 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

just coz certain people want to restrict themselves doesnt mean everyone else should be restricted as well... arrogant pricks
    Obviously it's a restriction that must be applied to both the sides or it's not effective.
    You don't agree? Okay
    You say I'm an 'arrogant prick' because I asked your opinion? Well... this is quite stupid, no offense.
    all im reading is "i want to grief people who are minding their own business"
    I'm sorry for you.
    Last edited by Motocarota; 2013-01-12 at 11:30 AM.

Deleted
    if you dont like the flying mounts and all that, dont use it.. dont let it go out over us that likes to not run the whole way, and tbh love flying around..

The "right solution?" Sorry if I come across as an ass, but...

In order for a "right solution" to exist, there needs to be a problem. There's none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.