Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Will donald trump win this case?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...151304482.html

Bill maher's big mouth could of costed him 5million. I hope trump wins so people can stop saying stupid things and then hide behind comedy/art.

That's not a verbal contract, any layman can see that.

Still, Trump kinda deserved that one.

I dunno the birth certificate looks fake to me. I think I need his college transcript as well.

On a more serious note, verbal contracts count for zip in this case. Frivolous lawsuit anyone?
    Last edited by Activi-T; 2013-01-09 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I dunno the birth certificate looks fake to me. I think I need his college transcript as well.
    I don't know, I think we need his passport records to boot.

A joke couldnt be more obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    Im sure he would have no problem if the money went to charity.

Explain how this isnt a verbal contract ruk? Someone says ill give you x amount if you do this, trump does this and there is no money? So if i tell some kid ill give him $20 to cut my yard, he cuts it and i dont pay, im not liable? Please explain how these differ.

Who's to say his father was an orangutan with a human name? I need pictures to prove it.

Also, AHAHAHAHAHA Bill Maher getting called out on his shit.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...151304482.html

Bill maher's big mouth could of costed him 5million. I hope trump wins so people can stop saying stupid things and then hide behind comedy/art.
    Since birth certificates do not prove genetics how did he disprove the orangutang theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I don't know, I think we need his passport records to boot.
    Maybe his tax returns while we are at it. Just so we know everything is above board.

Explain how this isnt a verbal contract ruk? Someone says ill give you x amount if you do this, trump does this and there is no money? So if i tell some kid ill give him $20 to cut my yard, he cuts it and i dont pay, im not liable? Please explain how these differ.
    http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/ne...orc-15513.html

Knock yourself out.

The program originates from NBC Studios in Burbank, California. What does new york law have to do with anything?

The program originates from NBC Studios in Burbank, California. What does new york law have to do with anything?
    That's where Donald Trump is.

California sounds exactly the same.

I'll say it again, no verbal contract.
    Last edited by Rukentuts; 2013-01-09 at 09:11 PM.

That's where Donald Trump is.
    Umm, the statement/contract was made in california. Thus where the law is applied.

"commitment to loan money secured soley by residential property consisting of one to four dwelling units shall be deemed to be for personal, family, or household purposes. "

Are you sure thats not real estate law?
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-01-09 at 09:13 PM.

Umm, the statement/contract was made in california. Thus where the law is applied.
    Kinda hard to have a verbal contract from two separate sides of the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannnnnnnnn I was hoping that this was Trump letting Stephen Colbert put his balls in Trumps mouth.
    He won't win, it was obviously a joke.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The following contracts are invalid, unless they, or some note or memorandum thereof, are in writing and subscribed by the party to be charged or by the party's agent:

[...]

(g) A contract, promise, undertaking, or commitment to loan money or to grant or extend credit, in an amount greater than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000), not primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, made by a person engaged in the business of lending or arranging for the lending of money or extending credit. For purposes of this section, a contract, promise, undertaking or commitment to loan money secured soley by residential property consisting of one to four dwelling units shall be deemed to be for personal, family, or household purposes.
    Nothing more than an opportunity for Trump to get some media time.

Trump needs to start a new show called

"Donald Trump's Workshop"

Where he stars as the biggest tool......

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful he will because parody and satire are protected under the free speech laws, but good job calling Maher out.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Doubtful he will because parody and satire are protected under the free speech laws, but good job calling Maher out.
    Personally I find the argument of "those look doctored, we need more" ironically fitting, considering Trump's past behavior.