Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    If you don't like dailies, shut your fucking mouth and don't do them. No one is forcing you to. You make the choice to do them.
    A mod posted here and this rude primate goes uninfracted?
    Firstly,learn to not act like a douchebag.
    Second,cut the bullshit,if people want to be competitive Blizzard can force them to play a certain way by locking gear behind certain content,if you don't understand this you don't have a clue about how people interact with this game.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-09 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    They never really were, they aren't now and they won't be in the future. There are always ways to get valor that don't involve doing dailies.
    This.
    Say that you have ZERO intention of ever buying anything that is crafted (hygene issues, who knows who might have crafted it?), ZERO intention of ever doing normal raids, ZERO intention of EVER EVER doing a single daily quest (DAMN you're picky!) and you have extremely bad luck and haven't won a single tier of any type from Sha.

You're in 483 gear. You only need to upgrade a few items and you're good to go (you should sit on a metric fuckton of valor, since you're not using it for anything, ever). Also, simple quests (not dailies, BAD DAILIES!) from the Klaxxi will get you WELL into revered with the 5.1 changes, and you have access to leggings, neck and something else (belt?) at level 489.

This is the worst possible scenario EVER, in which you didn't do A SINGLE DAILY QUEST AT ANY POINT. I would also like to add that this scenario borders heavily on the psychiatric patient profile, but it's my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Or you can run the other LFR's (potentially getting gear) for 90 vp each once a week (360 VP) + do ONE dungeon a day for 80 VP for 7 days (560) and get pretty much full VP. You don't have to do dailies but those who enjoy it get rewarded too. All that probably takes less time than doing all the dailies every day anyway.
    Actually there are 5 LFRs right now, so 450 VP per week from LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Or you can run the other LFR's (potentially getting gear) for 90 vp each once a week (360 VP) + do ONE dungeon a day for 80 VP for 7 days (560) and get pretty much full VP. You don't have to do dailies but those who enjoy it get rewarded too. All that probably takes less time than doing all the dailies every day anyway.
    It takes much longer due too waiting in quee.

Goes like this (wait time)
    Raid 1: 15 min
    Raid 2: 12min
    Raid 3: 40min
    Raid 4: 15 min
    Raid 5: 50 min

And if you wait few days it goes up 3 times higher or even 5 times.

The fasters way too get valor is too do scenarios. 20 valors for 5 min work (or 10-- depens on wich 1 you get), wich is kinda same time if you do 4 dailys.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

What I want to know is why are people so opposed to running dailies... yet want to run LFR every week? They are essentially the same thing... LFR is just a weekly quest. Same difficulty level, just it doesn't drop purples, instead gives you tokens towards purples (VP, coins).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    It takes much longer due too waiting in quee.

Goes like this (wait time)
    Raid 1: 15 min
    Raid 2: 12min
    Raid 3: 40min
    Raid 4: 15 min
    Raid 5: 50 min

And if you wait few days it goes up 3 times higher or even 5 times.

The fasters way too get valor is too do scenarios. 20 valors for 5 min work (or 10-- depens on wich 1 you get), wich is kinda same time if you do 4 dailys.
    No it isn't. Scenarios can take up to 40 mins if you're not lucky with who you get. No healer and no tank? enjoy the wipefest. It's impossible to tank those mobs, especially as a clothie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    if people want to be competitive Blizzard
    Competitive people have access AT LEAST to normal raids, I think. And to do that, dailies help greatly but most raids already award gear that is higher level than that. Unless you mean being competitive in the LFR, which is like saying that they wont let you be competitive in the junior league football team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just best to close this here. With the rude replies and the misinformation being thrown about it's just better to stop this.