Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love peeing in teh shower!

idk why people are so scared of contamination or w/e, your skin already has billions of bacteria on it at all times so if you pee on yourself even when not in the shower you'll actually end up cleaner

Deleted
    Do you guys shit in the shower too then? I mean, you're cleaning yourselves, so, why not....right?

My answer being no, disgusting. We have toilets for a reason.

Peeing on your feet in the shower is supposedly a good way to prevent or help cure cases of athlete's foot etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Do you guys shit in the shower too then? I mean, you're cleaning yourselves, so, why not....right?

I don't really like the smell of human excrement. Also, it might not go down the drain as easily

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    There's plenty of options for infinite water supply, they are just really expensive and people aren't willing/ready to pay for that yet. Desalinization, and hauling ice bergs come to mind first.
    The world desalinates a shit ton of water on a daily basis.

According to the International Desalination Association, in 2009, 14,451 desalination plants operated worldwide, producing 59.9 million cubic meters per day, a year-on-year increase of 12.3%
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desalination
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted

well poop doesnt fit down the drain, stinks and is messy. so no.

10+ Year Old Account

A shower is just a big toilet that you don't have to flush.

It's really not disgusting, pee is very sterile, you can drink it.

It's free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. The same cannot be said for fecal matter. Plus you would have to stomp on it or something to go down the drain. That's just gross.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because that's the logical next question...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    usually not, i pee and poo before entering

maximizing cleaning FTW

A thoroughly disgusting topic, and whats worse, MMO-C had a glut of disgusting topics lately.

No, I don't pee in the shower. The very idea of it is highly repulsive to me.

Yes, I know its not rational.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    A shower is just a big toilet that you don't have to flush.

It's really not disgusting, pee is very sterile, you can drink it.

It's free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. The same cannot be said for fecal matter. Plus you would have to stomp on it or something to go down the drain. That's just gross.
    ewewewew, reminded me of when i was a kid and use to play in the lake near where i lived, and the mud would squish between your toes, such a disgusting feeling.

I do it because it's convenient, and I see no negative repercussions. I came across the idea in college and have done it ever since.

However, I'm not really sure you can argue that it saves water, unless you pee before you turn on the shower or while you are washing off.

Deleted
    Yeah, it's time to close this now. It has started to be a bit disgusting, just to put it lightly. :b