Deleted

Feral druids what to do at 5cp if rip and savage roar have 10 seconds or under

I'm personally a bit stumped on what to do here to be honest
    do i ferocious bite or make savage roar on the 5 cp then let the rip dot fall off.
    any suggestions ? ive considered using more shreds but it just seems like a waste of combo points

Either you sit on your 5cp and pool energy (but don't let it cap over 100) to refresh RIP as soon as your savage roar is extending or you refresh your SR asap and try to get 5 combo points within that 10 seconds. Our energy regen sucks balls anyway so it shouldn't be a problem to pool energy like i explained in the first method. Don't use FB in that case ever

Quote Originally Posted by nijuu View Post
    Either you sit on your 5cp and pool energy (but don't let it cap over 100) to refresh RIP as soon as your savage roar is extending or you refresh your SR asap and try to get 5 combo points within that 10 seconds. Our energy regen sucks balls anyway so it shouldn't be a problem to pool energy like i explained in the first method. Don't use FB in that case ever
    I tend to get better results just using FB even if it means letting rip fall off for a few seconds, but of course I never let SR drop off. If im at say 4 or 5 seconds till rip is about to fall off I pool energy till under 2 seconds then reapply rip, but above 6 or 7 seconds left on rip I usually just FB. This may be the wrong thing to do, but I tend to get higher dps by doing this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nijuu View Post
    Don't use FB in that case ever
    If you are using SofT that is builded on the more finishers the better this is a very false assumption. At the current highest DPS script in sumulationcraft having a heavy FB weaving in the rotation is a DPS gain having more then 92% uptime on Rip is a DPS lost! I am assuming all of you are using SofT because it is almost mandatory for PvE. SR should be saved and not refreshed to early because the less combo points used and the higher timer it have before you refresh, the bigger will the energy lost you be.
    The thumb rule for energy pooling is 7 seconds or less on Rip, if i'm not totally mistaken.