Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you think that female dwarfs are ugly?

Okey first of all this is not a hate thread,its just to get a view on how people look at dwarf female's.
    so what do you think? have you seen those hip's when they run? I have never seen a good looking model of a dwarf female ever in any game,some games like The lord of the rings online doesn't even have a dwarf female model,I dont think tolkien even did make them appear in Middle Earth.
    Belive me when i say it,i have nothing against dwarf's or people who play them,i actually have a dwarf hunter since back in classic wow,but its male and it's always been male.

So do tell,whats your opinion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quintpp View Post
    Okey first of all this is not a hate thread,its just to get a view on how people look at dwarf female's.
    so what do you think? have you seen those hip's when they run? I have never seen a good looking model of a dwarf female ever in any game,some games like The lord of the rings online doesn't even have a dwarf female model,I dont think tolkien even did make them appear in Middle Earth.
    Belive me when i say it,i have nothing against dwarf's or people who play them,i actually have a dwarf hunter since back in classic wow,but its male and it's always been male.

So do tell,whats your opinion?
    Not even nearly as ugly as those hideous female worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    They fit the race well, they are one of the rarest race/gener combos I know.. doesn't look like many people like to play a female dwarf :P what does that tell you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ugly? No.

So utterly freakish and disgusting that they make every Lovecraft Old God look like a total babe? Yes.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't...and I think pandaren female bodies were strongly based on them. I have two female pandaren characters and love them. I made a dwarf female shaman as well but I haven't had much time to play her yet.

Deleted
    Female dwarves are ugly both in game and in real life. Short and fat is a no no.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason most female fantasy races seem to just be "Female human with added features", ears, skincolor, hooves, horns etc.

I was actually glad female pandas didn't end up in that category. Nor do I mind the dwaren ladies, they're good looking for what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. This is why you hardly see any.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    You know you like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they're ugly. Most of the faces are a little off, but the body type isn't so bad. If they had cuter faces, they'd be fine. Female worgen on the other hand are just fucking abominations that should all be purged with fire.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are not so ugly..., well that depends you can make them to look "Okay" or look "OMFG MY EYES!"

I like'em. I think they're appropriate to the story and general style of their race.

I don't particularly view them as sex objects. Kinda like female Gnomes (who I think are more grotesque, body wise, than female Dwarves).

If you base your appreciation of character models by how interested you are in hopping in the sack with them, well, I guess that's just another way you and I are different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I don't think they're ugly. Most of the faces are a little off, but the body type isn't so bad. If they had cuter faces, they'd be fine. Female worgen on the other hand are just fucking abominations that should all be purged with fire.
    I like female worgens (THAT´S A LIE), i know they can´t be considered to be the same race as male worgen but they are not that bad.

well, let's just say I find all other playable races except for orc and tauren prettier than dwarves.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

not ugly. female worgen are ugly. dwarves just look strong and matronly.

Deleted
    I love playing my f-dward pally =[.

Deleted
    No, I don't. They are stocky (they are dwarves after all) but their faces have interesting and appealing features, and the most kick-ass hairstyles of the game. Melee animations are ok-ish, but casting animations are horrid.

You know you like it.
    CANNOT UNSEE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    well, let's just say I find all other playable races except for orc and tauren prettier than dwarves.
    well both orc and tauren females are Fugly as hell,but IMO it's no where close tho where dwarf females are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I like'em. I think they're appropriate to the story and general style of their race.

I don't particularly view them as sex objects. Kinda like female Gnomes (who I think are more grotesque, body wise, than female Dwarves).

If you base your appreciation of character models by how interested you are in hopping in the sack with them, well, I guess that's just another way you and I are different.
    Ermmm... i have never saw it in that way...., If you see it that way i will be like...

You think female Dwarf are bad?! LOOK THAT THING! *point female gnome* (really people... they only have cute faces), or LOOK AT THAT! *points female draneai* THAT´S..... MINE ONLY MINE! STAY AWAY FROM HER!