leveling new char.. want gold prof

as the title say : i am going to level a new char and i want a good gold proff perefably i want proff i can craft harmonys with so i dont waste any of them

Well I don't have first-hand experience with all the professions, but I do have tailoring at the moment and it's been a great way for me to make money. Shuffling netherweave and embersilk bags, illusionary bag craft once a week and the royal satchels. While tailors can make royal satchels without using the spirit of harmonies, they can use them for extra imperial silks since they let you avoid the 24h cooldown.

Anyways, it's a great way to make money with a limited amount of effort.

I also have jewelcrafting on my alt, which I use to make and sell the various panther mounts at a profit of 3-10k each, also this does utilize the spirits aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Levelled a priest with skinning+herb, got more than 20k gold (after buying 280% flying) by the time I dinged 88. I did not farm for anything specifically, was just picking up stuff as I levelled.
    Planning to drop skinning at max level and pick up either Inscription or Tailoring.

You could do blacksmithing paired with mining. The only thing limiting my blacksmith from raking in gold is not having enough spirits.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    You could do blacksmithing paired with mining. The only thing limiting my blacksmith from raking in gold is not having enough spirits.
    Tbh, this is why I'd rather choose a profession that isn't going to pretty much stop being profitable as soon as you're out of spirits. Mining is a good moneymaker, but takes a lot more effort than professions that let you buy mats cheap on AH and sell the finished product at 300% profit. (ex: Netherweave bags). Although this tends to only work really well on large servers, where supply of base materials is high and constant, and the need for bags the same.

Oh it's still extremely amazing outside of that. Pvp gear costs 6-12 bars (30-60g) but sells for 300-700g. Spirits only limit how many patterns I can buy. And weapons.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.