Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    By that reguard then there should be no player unit frames that the healer can look at and see who is low health on there team. They should be looking at the battle and seing who is getting hit and heal them right? I mean if visuals are OP and ruin the game then healers should have no visual que's on who to heal like DPs should have no visual que on who to dps.

Great argument thanks for pointing that out!
    Those bars only tell the healer someone is hurt, they do not tell the healer which player of the ones being hurt is in the most urgent need of healing with a marking on the unit frames, where as a actual mark do tell the dps which is the most important target.

Following the OP's idea, we should be playing without anything but default interface. Debuff/buff tracking icons work the same way and give advantage!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Those bars only tell the healer someone is hurt, they do not tell the healer which player of the ones being hurt is in the most urgent need of healing with a marking on the unit frames, where as a actual mark do tell the dps which is the most important target.
    Really? Because when my grid bard depleats and I see a HUGE RED bar and everyone else is grey you can bet your ass that I know exactly what one I have to heal. Same thing when there is a HUGE Icon in the middle of the raid frame with a dispellable buff I know its not the other frames i need to dispell...just mouse over...hit keymound mouse over macro..poof it's gone. How is that not taking away they thinking in who to heal and dispell? You see a crapton of inc dmg on a bar and get a visual que of HP defecit and you know visually (this is the issue people have with the addon it's a visual que of who to dps) who you need to heal!

The addon does not tell you of the 2-3 healers on the field what one is better geared, what one is healing better , what one should be focused by everyone it's just giving a visual que of what targets need to be targeted first... exactly like visual que's of raid frames for healers showing who needs heals now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I find that Horde players have this addon, way more than Alliance. Now the reason I say this.. I heal on alliance, on pretty much every character I have. And for some reason Alliance healers get mobbed like easy end-game content. And Alliance dps, hardly ever attack Horde healers. Very frustrating.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    By that reguard then there should be no player unit frames that the healer can look at and see who is low health on there team. They should be looking at the battle and seing who is getting hit and heal them right? I mean if visuals are OP and ruin the game then healers should have no visual que's on who to heal like DPs should have no visual que on who to dps.

Great argument thanks for pointing that out!
    Its not the same thing, those visuals show you everyone in your party all the time, you still have to made all the decisions by yourself, this addon MARKS you your targets, not all the enemies.

if you dont want to tank, then you should probably stop healing yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    This was already kinda odd to start with, but with the fake Blizzard posts and the general bashing there isn't much a reason to keep this open. It's just going in circles.