Deleted

MKV with Multiple sound tracks

I've got a couple of .MKV anime files laying around wich have both English and Japanese audio. I want to remove the Japanese audio from the AVI. (and still have the .MKV format in the end) Is this possible?
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2013-01-09 at 09:50 PM.

Deleted
    You'll want some kind of tool like AVI Mux. One thing you should consider is if they have subtitles, I'm pretty sure avi files can't (under normal conditions at least) have soft subtitles, the opposite being hardsubs which are encoded into the video and are not removable.

AVI doesn't officially support multiple audio tracks or embedded subtitles, but there are some unofficial hacks to allow it. Probably best bet is demuxing the video files if you can (being against official specs it might be impossible) and then remux with only one audio stream present.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    I just realized i made a major mistake. It aren't .AVI files but .MKV files.

Is there any special reason why you want the japanese audio gone? Especially since the english dubs usually suck donkey balls?

Anyway, mkvtools can do it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Used Mkvmerge GUI. Worked awesome. And i wanted to remove, because i got a device that doesnt let me choose between 2 audio tracks, so now i made the english one the default.