Thread: Anduin Wrynn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    Anyone else really shocked Garrosh didn't take his head as a trophy. The guys a warmonger. Seems kind of strange he wouldn't want to rub the kill into the alliances face.
    He would've but all the ultra low frequency vibrations from the bell's destruction evacuated his bowels all over his pants... he had to get out of there fast and wash up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Anduin will be the new Warchief of the Horde
    Blizzard would have to hire extra security, to guard against attacks from the RSI infected masses.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    He would've but all the ultra low frequency vibrations from the bell's destruction evacuated his bowels all over his pants... he had to get out of there fast and wash up.
    is that actually in the lore?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    Anyone else really shocked Garrosh didn't take his head as a trophy. The guys a warmonger. Seems kind of strange he wouldn't want to rub the kill into the alliances face.
    They couldn't kill a plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    is that actually in the lore?
    If it's not, it should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    If it's not, it should be!
    The Divine Bell's tone is actually the mysterious brown note.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    The Divine Bell's tone is actually the mysterious brown note.
    Brown. Rain. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGHH!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    They couldn't kill a plot device.
    Well we can just imagine that the bell was pretty big realistically scaled. So given Anduin is not that big himself compared to the bell and that the bell cracked and then totally collapsed on him probably gave the impression to those who were there and for Garrosh that he was flattened like a pancake. The remaining Orcs after Garrosh left probably didn't give a damn to bother to clean up after their Warchief's mess too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Well we can just imagine that the bell was pretty big realistically scaled. So given Anduin is not that big himself compared to the bell and that the bell cracked and then totally collapsed on him probably gave the impression to those who were there and for Garrosh that he was flattened like a pancake. The remaining Orcs after Garrosh left probably didn't give a damn to bother to clean up after their Warchief's mess too.
    But Andy's head on a pike... it would've made such a glorious decoration during another peace summit! Or a new cloak made of prince's skin. Or whatever limb would be available. One does not leave an enemy's idiot of a prince (who walks into the midst of a shit maelstrom alone and unarmed) without doing something interesting to the body. Especially if you're Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Hey anybody know of any Youtube videos of this event? I would like to see the storyline here.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin Wrynn will prbly survive, but Velen will change him & Anduin will prbly become a Paladin like Turalyon, strong in the light.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He's hanging out with Wrathion at that tavern, and looks quite well for someone who just had his body crushed. I guess Velen really does work wonders.
    Neat! The idealist and the pragmatist having tea together.

But Andy's head on a pike... it would've made such a glorious decoration during another peace summit! Or a new cloak made of prince's skin. Or whatever limb would be available. One does not leave an enemy's idiot of a prince (who walks into the midst of a shit maelstrom alone and unarmed) without doing something interesting to the body. Especially if you're Garrosh.
    Fortunately, this is not Game of Thrones

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is fine, after I saw him getting all his bones crushed by Garrosh and the bell, I hearthed to the Vale and see him standing in the Shrine of Seven Stars, perfectly fine, next to the sentinels. C:

He's right there right now! :O
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Fortunately, this is not Game of Thrones
    I'd say unfortunately. And it's not the uber-awesome Witcher 2 also.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I never quite realized how much the community came to hate Anduin. o.o I know he's a goody-two-shoes, but damn...

Anyways, I suppose he'll continue much like he has, but maybe with a bit more bitterness and resentfulness towards the Horde. If Jaina hadn't already have gone off the deep end, I may have liked to see him turn to the Shadow instead of the Light and take an aggressive stance towards the Horde... but that card's mostly already been played (Albeit with crazy tyrannical mage lady).
    Last edited by Failmuffins; 2013-01-12 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well the guy is a miracle worker, he is on a run restoring the sunwell and saving the future saviour of Azeroth ;P
    Yeah. Thinking back, you would figure the blood elves could get over Jaina being a bitch when they think back on how Velen popped up and restored the sunwell for them. You know, saving their race pretty much even though they had been complete pricks to the draenei. I'd forgotten about that. They're pretty quick to forget anything good the alliance does for them and anything bad they've done.

At any rate, for being a 25,000 year old prophet of the naaru he better be a miracle worker. I do expect some kind of mark left on Anduin to be shown in an illustration of some kind later on.

I'd say unfortunately. And it's not the uber-awesome Witcher 2 also.
    Witcher game story is pretty weak compared to books to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Witcher game story is pretty weak compared to books to be honest.
    But still pretty awesome compared to other games

OT - I really hope this is placeholder model. This character is was reaching peaks of blandness in previous patches, and I really hoped that Blizzard would at least give him a small twist in personality after being crippled by Garrosh. You know, so the character gets actually interesting. But well, seems he is fine, power of the light healed him. And afterwards this young, noble knight will slay this big bad mean dragon called Garrosh... Yeah, Nobel Award in storytelling awaits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Yeah. Thinking back, you would figure the blood elves could get over Jaina being a bitch when they think back on how Velen popped up and restored the sunwell for them. You know, saving their race pretty much even though they had been complete pricks to the draenei. I'd forgotten about that. They're pretty quick to forget anything good the alliance does for them and anything bad they've done.
    Velen did not restore the Sunwell out of good will, the blood elves seem to be important for the fight against the legion, his short story shows exactly how he thinks, which used to be very pragmatic.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2013-01-12 at 01:13 PM.