Poll: Most Bland Class - Visually

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People chose all the non-magic classes, but i don't agree:
    To me paladins are the most boring... "light of this.. light of that... light light light.." ..kill yourself!
    "staph whinning kid if u dont like pvp go to a potato pve server so u can play against bots" -Armiger

Rogue with Mage second and Warrior third

Warriors. I have a glyph that makes my bleeds bloodier and I don't even notice it.

Not sure how Warrior is losing to Rogue.

rouge, most definitely. Warrior feels powerful but rogue just feels meh.

Deleted
    I was going to vote for locks , but then i remembered the new demon lock + newer version of demons.. so my vote goes to priests.

Boring from tip of their head to the botton of their feet.

Rogue. A little smoke is as good as it gets.

No idea. I am busy following 10+ CDs on my Hunter to notice how classes look in combat. My hunter only has the Glaive toss that breaks up the boring routine though. I like my female undead DK it is quite jumpy.

I guess druids are the most boring.

Honestly, when I saw the title of the thread, I immediately thought 'Rogue' as well. And then almost everyone agreed with me! That was nice.

That said, while they may be 'bland' technically speaking, I think it's ok. We don't all need to be OTT glowbots of shiny sparkly awesomeness, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors probably, or hunters. I feel that they could do so much more with those, especially with warrior talents like Avatar. Rogues, sure, but they're supposed to be under the radar so even using a lot of shadow/smoke stuff would attract attention. Going transparent or something would be cool, though.

I actually thought that Paladins weren't shiny enough in comparison to other users of the holy light and magic overall. Guess that could've changed seeing how I've barely touched my paladin in MoP and a lot of people here seem to think they're more than shiny enough ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Bland is not bad in my book - I prefer it to flashiness. I guess druids could use updates on some of their models. But I'd prefer updates to completely discarding models - without Moonkin, Druids wouldn't feel the same. I don't mind the glyph of stars as an alternative appearance option.

Deleted
    I wish they would make things like deathbringes will and druid staff from fl, so ppl could use them as transmogear
    I play rogue as main, which looks boring also. But when i leveled my priest huh, that shadowform is one of most ugliest thing in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    In order:
    Hunter
    Warrior
    Rogue
    >everything else<

There's only so much you can do with a physical class without doing it over to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    I think warlocks are the most generic class in the game imo. The item sets and abilites are so expected tier in and tier out. Just because something have huge shoulderpads and claws on their helm dosnt mean its interesting... less is more.

how could someone even vote for warlocks?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I picked rogue, because their attacks look weak AND their gear is normally rather subtle and/or generic. Some leather, hoods and toothpicks.
    I see that warriors come in second on the poll, and I might agree on the attack/spell animations, at least for some classes, but they get to wield two massive weapons and plate has through history been better looking than cloth IMO.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Rogue 100%.

Deleted
    Who said Warlock? YOU'RE MAD

Rogue hands down
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah, probably rogues and hunters... tho rogues go ahead for quite a bit.

Rogues basically stand still nuking stuff and hunters keep jumping around nuking stuff. Not too many "special effects" around.

However, I think it's good to keep it as it currently is from an overall point of view (with all classes included), way too many shiny crap could make it look a bit .. "cheap".

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 04:22 PM ----------

I don't quite understand why people say warriors. They have many things, from battle roars to a darn flag!

I guess that not switching presences as it used to be sucks tho. That gave them a special look. Yet, they look and sound quite unique imo.

Deleted
    I bet the six people that voted for Mage are playing arcane right now.

OT: Rogues... I guess. Not sure. I only play a fire mage, and his animations are pretty enough as it is. (Although human casting gets a bit old)
    Last edited by mmoce04b469aa5; 2013-01-10 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Typo >.>