Thread: Mini pc build

Mini pc build

as the title states I'm looking into building a mini pc. so far I got this for a line up any help with the build would be appreciated. I want something powerful for gaming also need it to be mobile. On new egg the price is 1476.90 I would be able to go over that amount if necessary. games I play would be WoW league of legends and soon Flight simulators which I'm told require some serious processing power. thanks for any advice in advanced !

Case: SilverStone Temjin Series TJ08B-E
    Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+
    PSU: SeaSonic SS-660XP 660W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS PLATINUM
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z77N-WIFI LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
    Ram : Mushkin Enhanced Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
    Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz
    Cooling: CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3B/240G 2.5" 240GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
    Key board: AZIO Levetron Mech5 KB577U Black USB Wired Gaming Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Black MX Switches
    Mouse : COOLER MASTER Recon SGM-4001-KLLW1 Black 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 4000 dpi Gaming Mouse

Deleted
    Take a look at the H55, should be better performance for less.

Could also take a look at some of the boards here the Asus board looks very appealing but it's also the more expensive one.

Tbh, Take a look at this http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Revolt_R570 if you put in the same hardware its seems to be a little cheaper and REALLY small/portable

Personally Id replace the mobo with either an Asrock Z77e-ITX or the Asus P8z77-I over the board you listed. Also even tho case is preferential Id get a bit fenix prodigy theyre pretty snazzy. Id also go with a Samsung 830/840 or crucial m4 over the Kingston SSD due to the sandforce controller (whether theyre better or not now Id rather take my chances with higher reliability).
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Same video card I have. 660 ti can handle anything you throw at it at max setting 1920x1080p. Think you should get a Asus motherboard though. Other than that, you should be fine