They've said time and again that new models = new skeletons and new animations. I hope they'll keep casting animations and such as close to the old ones as possible though, like female human/nelf bow animations and such.
- Red pandas red pandas red pandas eeeee
- Ooh, Sunreaver Micro-Sentry sounds cool! Are they anything like the... Arcane Guardians? (can't remember name) in Silvermoon?
- Cautiously optimistic re: Stolen <Faction> Insignias - especially the BoA part. If this makes it to Live it will be very useful. Trying not to get too attached to the idea in case it doesn't happen or they're impossibly rare.
- Deep Freeze change reverted, thank goodness!
- I like the change to Invocation. Tried it out in its current form on Live, and it was really boring having to regularly Evocate for the full length.
- Good to see Cloak and Dagger. Really hope it makes it to Live.
When looking at the new EW&F: is "having some cleave (free damage on secondary targets)" the new thing for melees now, seeing as they have to share their classic niche of "can dps while moving" with more and more mobile range classes?
So if monks get their cleave, is there a melee spec without it left? Cats and enhancers, right?