Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    INB4 Titan guardian = tyr the missing protector from Ulduar, but this has probably already been said a million times :x

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    Best troll model ever! Want it for troll characters! I'd seriously be happy if they just went that far with the character models.
    I reckon they are putting these models in game to see how the player base reacts to them. I wouldn't be surprised if the new character models look very similar!

All I can think of is "in the mountains..." when I look at that Titan

They've said time and again that new models = new skeletons and new animations. I hope they'll keep casting animations and such as close to the old ones as possible though, like female human/nelf bow animations and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    >thunderisleyoungbird.jpg

Oh please be a new tallstrider skin ... or a potential mount. It looks like a terrestrial lammergeier, the single most badass bird in existence.

Deleted
    - Jungle troll model looks great!

- Red pandas red pandas red pandas eeeee
    - Ooh, Sunreaver Micro-Sentry sounds cool! Are they anything like the... Arcane Guardians? (can't remember name) in Silvermoon?
    - Cautiously optimistic re: Stolen <Faction> Insignias - especially the BoA part. If this makes it to Live it will be very useful. Trying not to get too attached to the idea in case it doesn't happen or they're impossibly rare.

- Deep Freeze change reverted, thank goodness!
    - I like the change to Invocation. Tried it out in its current form on Live, and it was really boring having to regularly Evocate for the full length.

- Good to see Cloak and Dagger. Really hope it makes it to Live.

Also wow I thought the troll hyped me enough but the titan screen? /squee

He looks like a titan version of Odin

I'm betting that's very similar to what the new fem troll model will look like. I'm excited.

Those troll models are coming along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    Hellooooooo Troll Nurse
    I'd hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    INB4 Titan guardian = tyr the missing protector from Ulduar, but this has probably already been said a million times :x
    Tyr has a right hand made of silver.

If Ra-Den is an actual Titan and not just a watcher, then this could potentially be the biggest story development in the game's history.

10+ Year Old Account
    this.need.to.be.the.new.troll.model

When looking at the new EW&F: is "having some cleave (free damage on secondary targets)" the new thing for melees now, seeing as they have to share their classic niche of "can dps while moving" with more and more mobile range classes?

So if monks get their cleave, is there a melee spec without it left? Cats and enhancers, right?

That troll female model is beautiful. Please let that be a sign of things to come.

LOOK AT THAT SEXY BADASS TROLL LADY. OHMIGOD.

Seriously, as someoene who plays way too many female trolls (oh, maybe fifteen by now? heh) please let the revamped model be close to this one!

Okay, if that Captured Titan image doesn't get you excited for this patch, I don't know what will.

Damn that Titan got messed up, I wonder what role he'll play. Hopefully we rescue him, instead of killing him. This patch seems very intriguing thus far.

Also, the female troll model looks pretty good.

>Troll female

Dat belly.

I'll be in my bunk.

No arrow to the knee comments yet? Good.

Looks like that Titan took an arrow to the knee!

Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    >thunderisleyoungbird.jpg

Oh please be a new tallstrider skin ... or a potential mount. It looks like a terrestrial lammergeier, the single most badass bird in existence.
    Looks like a cross between a Secretary Bird and a Bearded Vulture.

Deleted
    Really like the Troll model. They did say we might see the revamped character models before the end of MoP.. we can only hope.